Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anon 7 ( )
Date: February 27, 2020 04:58PM

If looks could kill. I love this picture of Vallow in this article. I don't see that same snarky entitled pompous look on her face anymore. I realize a lot of you don't like Fox, but the comments on this one are hilarious.

Glad the judge denied bail, but if I were the judge, I would have said, "Let's see your kids have been missing for how many days now...what 93 days..I hereby increase your 5 million dollar bail to 93 million dollars."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lori-vallow-mother-of-missing-idaho-kids-bail-reduction-denied-held-on-5m-bond-before-extradited-to-idaho

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fossilman ( )
Date: February 27, 2020 05:14PM

"Wiped that smug liberal look right off of her face...Cool."

Huh?

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: February 27, 2020 05:35PM

Fox viewer.

I don’t know what Vallow is worried about. As a God she should be invincible in prison. In fact she should be able to escape in a twinkling and hie to Idaho. Unless her God skills have become too rusty.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 12:26AM

Liberals and atheists eat babies. Dutch Babies are the yummiest.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dutch+baby&t=vivaldi&atb=v174-1&ia=images&iax=images

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 01:05AM

what about liberal Atheists ?

Date: February 28, 2020 01:07AM

They are beyond redemption. They top theirs with clotted cream.

Posted by: logged off today ( )
Date: February 27, 2020 05:30PM

Shouldn't gods have some kind of super special powers, like being able to rain $5 million from the sky or go all Jericho and make the prison walls come tumbling down? Maybe smite the judge with coronavirus? Something? ANYthing?

As The Hulk said to Loki, "Puny god!"

The spectacle of a god/dess pleading for bail reduction is hilarious.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 12:17AM

She's getting a free trip back to Idaho. I'm sure she feels inconvenienced, but free is free!

One does wonder if her husband will be heading back as well? Might he take advantage of some 'alone'time? If he remains in Hawai'i, he can't be called as a witness in her proceedings. That might be a plus, in that she can claim that he knows the kids are safe...

She is facing felony child abandonment charges. The state has to convince a jury beyond a shadow of a doubt that she 'felony abandoned' the two kids. (and what happens to the charges involving Tylee after her 18th birthday?)

What evidence does the prosecution have that the kids are in peril or that she harmed them? They have to make a proffer of evidence to the jury that backs up their claim.

And every time her defense attorney has his turn with the prosecution witnesses, you know darn well he is going to get them to admit that they do not have any evidence that the children have been abandoned, are in danger or have been harmed.

All the plaintiff witnesses can say is that Lori won't tell them where the kids are. But as of now, there are no witnesses who can talk about seeing the kids suffering, being mistreated, etc.

Fascinating! And the sooner they start scraping at her religious beliefs, the better!

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 01:37AM

not a lawyer / attorney, but this is complicated:

Also, I don't know the particulars of Idaho law(s)....

there is such thing as a 'Material Witness' situation, some cases allow for a warrant, HOWEVER:

There is also the marital "Privilege" which is rather an old-fashioned contrivance that (anciently) sought to protect marriages / families from intrusive and possibly harmful probing by the state (government)....

(kinda-sorta like priest/penitent, can remain silent/ communications are privileged / secreted, one can't be forced to testify)

There is some legal thought that:

this should be abolished

over-ridden in capitol (murder, etc) cases.

I won't say that this provision is undergoing change, I really don't know, but I believe some scholars have said it needs to be studied / re-visited & possibly changed or even abolished.

Stay Tuned!

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 06:47AM

Date: February 28, 2020 12:12PM

Posted by: Ted ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 02:43PM

I suspect they were buried in Yellowstone Park, where she took them last.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 03:36PM

Did Chad actually help her dig the graves?

They were last seen in September. The old Sister Daybell was still alive until mid-October.

What if the new Sister Daybell is a walking, talking death machine? Maybe Chad had nothing to do with the kids' disappearance? Maybe he's afraid to rat her out, but now that she's in custody, and her brother Alex is dead, he can go ahead and turn on her. Wouldn't it be great if they got into a pissing contest, each claiming the other was the sole instigator and perpetrator?

Lori Cox ______ ______ Warner Vallow Daybell... Think she'll ever marry again?

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 03:57PM

I used to tell kids on my caseload,

"Your copartner is the best witness --AGIANST YOU !"

Posted by: Ted ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 04:21PM

You know that is a very good point. If not for the fact that his own 1st wife (mother of his five children) met her demise, I would think he could be innocent. It could have been Lori's brother too. I bet they turn on each other.

She turned him on in the beginning and now he's going to turn on her..lol.

I am sure she has met some new friends, and will probably be married again IN PRISON..x6 now.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 05:16PM

That's right. The fact that Chad's wife died in mysterious circumstances indicates that he was probably involved in the bloodshed.

And seriously, what are the odds that the death of Lori's ex-husband, her brother, and the attempted (?) murder of her niece's husband did not give Chad pause for thought? He was the prepper, as apocalyptic as Lori, so I have difficulty imagining him as an innocent bystander.

Posted by: valkyriequeen ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 09:46AM

I'm glad that the judge didn't wither in the presence of a god and kept the bail at $5 million. In fact, she even had the courage to tell them not to bother her about it again.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 05:23PM

Lori’s anger is not fully kindled. HI may be facing the plagues of Egypt.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 10:53AM

I’ve noticed the media seems careful about saying “Mormon” lately. Nelson must have leaned on some network bosses.

Date: February 28, 2020 10:53AM

'When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed....'

Posted by: auntsukey ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 11:43AM

Hope she gets the death penalty.

Near, nearer, nearest death experience.

Date: February 28, 2020 11:44AM

Conair or a scheduled flight or an ocean cruise from HI to the mainland?

No, you can't select more than one!

Date: February 28, 2020 11:44AM

(to the Tune of Tijuana Jail by Kingston Trio):

'So here I am, in the Rexburg Ja ha ha hail, ain't go no friends to make my Bail...'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2020 05:45PM by GNPE.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: February 28, 2020 05:21PM

Forty-six years old, and she looks completely beat. I hope that she likes orange. It's her new fashion color.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.