Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Dupedbyterri ( )
Date: April 01, 2020 07:47AM

(In car in California) -sorry for no punctuation-

I am not surprised.

My psychotic delusional mother has pleaded superiority in both her actions and decisions for all of her life. I have had to move my child and daughter to Gilbert,Az. My mother said we could stay with her during the crisis.

Oh’but she forgot to tell me that my UNMARRIED” genius “ niece can bring her boyfriend from Atlanta to Phoenix and straight to her house now. After I have already brought them to Az?

Are Mormons truly responsible for their children as other rents are? Did I tell you my sister has 11 children? Don’t make lame jokes about her she’s great person. But she is NOT responsible in the end for her giant family. I have read many opinions on this. I know it is her responsibility not my mothers. Again I feel the 11 children having a normal life is a lie. All for the grandiose effect of Mormonism in the individual child bearer as some sort of female diety or “goddess “-

I would like to advise all of you to NOT stay with LDS members during covid. That have NEVER respected boundaries. They come to my elederly mother’s home and hug her and come again and again. For the most minute of things or to move furniture. Again Mormons do not respect boundaries.Oh and did I tell you that suddenly my mom comes from “slave owners.”- she has been telling my -Afro-Hispanic wife this.I have NEVER heard this before. I reminded her that her father and uncles were ku-klux-klan members and scum. She is so righteous.

I am deeply concerned these two millennials unmarried will infect my 3 yr old at my mothers and my mother and my wife. Fuck Mormons and they’re backhanded deal making and pure self righteous and selfish behavior patterns.

These “LDS” people used to beat me and almost got me molested by an “upstanding church member.”I remember him trying to beat and molest me in a vivid and real memory and his wife stopping him. He molested his son and raped his daughter. Aren’t Mormons cool?

I know I should respect my mothers home but she is a delusional fool that does not understand that just getting groceries is VERY dangerous now. How will two millennials keep it clean and not spread infection and why are my family breaking their” integrity “ for my “ genius niece.” I do not respect this boy coming to his girlfriends house during this covid-19 and not going to HIS family. Something is shady and wrong.

The fact My NAZI mother is letting these brats pull this off and REJECTED my wife and I before we were married to stay there for a few weeks is infuriating and ENDANGERING my daughter and ignorant mother.

Again stay away from LDS- they do not respect boundaries Or promises. I will most likely remove my family tommorow and have to relocate them. This is a nightmare and the fact it’s happening at all is astounding. I never thought even because of an epidemic my stalwart- never smoked or drank LDS mother would do this.

Everything changes. I never do believe in the fake values my mother feigns. I respect the help but let me tell you- if a Marman can take your security or mental pride away. If they can infect your family with covid without a care or possibly expose them to a deadly virus to prove some white redneck point. They will.

I’m seriously considering driving from California to Arizona to put up social distancing banners and flyers. I am going to do it in HER direct neighborhood. I told them when church reopens I’ll be there to speak my mind and basically tellnin them. All my life these mother $&@“&&@ used this psychology against me. Even tried to have some old man ask me about my masterbating at 12. I was done that day. They poison us all of our lives with lies and then claim superiority. This is something that would NEV be allowed.

I never saw this coming. That are snakes and tricksters even in an epidemic. Pure toxicity. I can’t forgive people that endanger my child for Joseph Smith and his minions or anyone or any virus!

Oh did I also mention my mom who is like 80 is going around hugging neighbors and acting and talking “fearlessly “ and let me tell you she knows everything aspecially about viruses!
Anger.

Fuck you Joseph Smith you liar and charlatan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: summer ( )
Date: April 01, 2020 09:26AM

I'm sorry for your troubles. This is a very stressful time. It is true that a number of people don't really understand social distancing, no matter how many times it is repeated.

It sounds like there are far too many people in your mother's house. If you are able, relocating may be in your best interest.

Posted by: Dupedbyterri ( )
Date: April 01, 2020 09:56AM

Thanks Summer! I am trying. I was NOT told a strange male would be in the house.This is disturbing as my WIFE and Daughter are there already. I will never trust these people again. I don’t think I should trust a woman again. As a male I need to be masculine and trust my intuitions. I feel that women NEED to do this as well but I am a male after all and this has come down to some core female/male issues. I hope this statement gains interest in my thread. Because I want advice but also to know when NOT to listen to others- not just love interest or “females.”

If I am wrong about this UNMARRIED young male being in same house as my wife and daughter? So be it. But I am going to not be involved with these people familynor not for this. I think they are NOT dependable in a tragedy. They have never worked on character of their own just torn down others with religion.

I am even considering divorce. As my wife has most definitely NEVER listened to me. If I died today she would not cry for long.

One thing is for sure. I am not a victim or mad at the world or a female for my problems. I am mad at myself for not listening to me. Now I am unprepared. I am being walked in again. It is no one’s fault but my own. I don’t believe in victim hood in this situation I have put myself in. I love women but right now I am very disenchanted with thier decisions. Mainly because they DIRECTLY affect my life if I am trusting one . It’s nice to see I have some support and I don’t care where it comes from. I feel we need to respect each other males and females. I was attacked by both wife and mother for not being an emasculates/weak male they expect from 2019. I never was that. I don’t know what they’re thinking. But this virus seems and staying away from it are my first concern.

This young male is NOT the type according to the news you want around. Millennial spring breakers. I am beyond hissed! No “ha ha”

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: April 01, 2020 12:28PM

The boyfriend should be staying at his home. None of them should be putting your mother in danger. She is the one most at risk, but then number show the young are at risk, too. This isn't staying at home.

I wouldn't want my niece's boyfriend coming to stay at my house. When my niece lived with me, her boyfriends visited, but didn't stay. But we weren't in a pandemic either. My niece was a huge help to me at a very tough time in my life.

Your mother doesn't see the double standard? That she believes one way and is making it okay right under her own roof? Strange. Does she have any dementia at all? My mother would never have allowed this at any age and she wasn't extreme mormon.

I wouldn't want my wife and kid there. I'm a female. Not all females are the same. My husband and boyfriend would not be bothered by all this IF it is THEM. Now if it is me, then it is another story. My boyfriend always comes over just to visit or bring dinner when I'm working evenings. My husband (he's gay and we've been separated 24 years) doesn't want my boyfriend coming over at all just to bring me dinner, though my husband goes to work everyday at a hospital. They both downplay my fears about things including this. They are both a lot more concerned about this one though. I go over to have dinner at my boyfriend's. I guess I'm exposing them both to each other tat way. My boyfriend goes to work, too. So I'm exposed both ways. We've only had 3 cases in this area of Utah, but I still worry A LOT.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.