Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: April 01, 2020 11:04AM

This year April Fools Day will result in pranks on millions of gullible and trusting exmos around the world ~

Save the Fools United (STFU) is a leading independent organization creating lasting change in the lives of exmo April Fools Day prank victims in need ~

Some facts:

pre-April 1st 2020 sales of plastic dog poo reached an all time high ~

Thousands of toilet bowls were covered in clear plastic wrap ~

Hundreds of exmos spent the day with dark circles around they eyes because someone had them look through binoculars with shoe polish on the eyepieces ~

All around the world goldfish languished in office water coolers ~

(sad) ~

Loyal Americans became outraged over announced plans that Taco Bell purchased the Liberty Bell and renamed it the “Taco Bell Liberty Bell” ~

Others were tricked into believing that Ford purchased the Lincoln Memorial and renamed it the “Ford Lincoln Mercury Memorial” ~

Our UK brothers and sisters were shocked by the news that the hands on Big Ben will be replaced with a digital clock ~

Left-handed exmos walked into Burger King and request the new “left-handed Whopper” ~

Boy Scouts needlessly trudged from camp to camp asking to borrow “smoke shifters” and “sky hooks” ~

iPhone users wasted precious time searching for the new “smell-a-phone” and “smell-a-vision” app ~

Schools and businesses were disrupted because of reports of a government mandate to switch to “metric time” of 100-second minutes, 100-minute hours and 10-hour days ~

Traffic jams occurred in the world’s major cities as reporters relayed stories about “kangaroo sightings”, “flocks of migrating flying penguins”, or “gravity waves” ~

What can be done ??? ~

When April Fools Day pranks struck around the world, Save the Fools United (STFU) was there to help with calendars, information and cleaning supplies ~

STFU is a non-profit corporation entirely supported by concerned exmos and exmoorganizations ~

STFU is always challenged to increase efforts to provide for the many desperate exmo April Fools Day prank victims who reach out for help ~

Recognized for our commitment to accountability, innovation and collaboration, our work takes us into the heart of exmo communities, where we help April Fools Day prank victims help themselves ~

If you are interested in supporting STFU with a financial contribution, we accept online donations and offer several optional levels of support ~

* - Your gift of $10 will provide a calendar to five witless dupes ~

* - Your gift of $25 will provide text messages and email alerts to ten potential prank victims reminding them it is April Fools Day ~

* - Your gift of $50 will provide an unsuspecting mark with an electronic bull-chip detector ~

* - Your gift of $100 will buy large amounts of cleaning supplies to help victims recover from the aftermath of a prank ~

Your donations will help alleviate the suffering and panic around the world caused by widespread disinformation and hoaxes every April Fools Day ~

Whatever level of support you choose, exmos can count on Save the Fools United (STFU) to use your donation wisely ~

STFU is a mission of mercy ~

Thank you for your support ~

ziller

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: April 01, 2020 11:05AM

I approve of and support STFU.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 01, 2020 11:11AM

the Space Needle was victim of the Idaho earthquake & crashed to the ground; however because of the virus closures, no one was injured or killed.

Posted by: Richard the Bad ( )
Date: April 01, 2020 03:57PM

I would love to donate. But I have to save my money for new brake light fluid.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: April 01, 2020 04:02PM

I'm saving up money to buy a metric tape measure.

Date: April 01, 2020 04:47PM

You can borrow mine.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: April 01, 2020 05:01PM

Date: April 02, 2020 12:08PM

Left. And it goes to 11.

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: April 01, 2020 05:00PM

Amazon has them for a couple of bucks on up. Should be able to find enough spare change in your couch to get one.... but why?

Date: April 01, 2020 05:56PM

I'm waiting for the Real Americans™ to tell me that there is no such thing as a metric tape measure.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 01, 2020 05:09PM

Sequim COSTCO has Bath Tissue close to the front door;

most shoppers are buying a pack, better hurry...

Date: April 01, 2020 05:14PM

Here I went to Costco yesterday. There was a guard protecting the paper area. I asked if there was any toilet paper. He said "wise guy eh ... " then he pulled a gun on me.
At least that's how I remembered it.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.