Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: SunGoddess ( )
Date: May 22, 2020 11:05PM

I have 3 user names on this website; midnightseahorse, Sungoddess, and SunGoddess. My religious experiences: Mormonism, Christianity both Baptist and Jehovah's Witnesses, Wicca/Pagan, Satanism, and Taoism. I've read all different versions of the Bible and they all say the same thing just worded a little different, I read all thoroughly more than once. I also read book of Mormon, doctrine and covenants, and Pearl of great Price thoroughly more than once. I've done witchcraft spells that ended up temporary or caused chaos with my family. Satanism makes people run away, and Taoism stifles your personality. All these religions may very well be rolled into one. I've come to the conclusion Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh are all in fact Satan. One example in the Bible, in 2 Samuel 24.1 the Lord tells David to number Israel, in 1 Chronicles 21.1 Satan tells David to number Israel. There are a lot of contradictions like this throughout the Bible and all of Mormon doctrine. The Mormon temple has Wicca/Pagan symbols sun, moon, stars, etc. Both Jesus and Satan are referred to as the morning star. Where I'm at now is talking to non religious good angels that have responded to me faster and better than the Gods and Goddesses I communicated with in the past. I've also gotten kicked out of all the churches and groups because I guess I'm not a good robot and always questioned why Gods and Goddesses were so violent and liked to play mean tricks. The kingdoms of mormonism are also weird, the sun is where Jesus is, the moon is if you're half good half bad, the star is if you're evil but haven't killed anyone, outer darkness is for suicides, and hell is for the evil murderers. I've heard about bad angels so I try to make sure I talk to good angels. Chaos slipped in somehow, but I refuse to believe our Creator would give us some weird test on a dying planet. This is where I'm at spiritually so far.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jay ( )
Date: May 22, 2020 11:09PM

If you don’t wanna get kicked out of your next church group, I suggest that you start your own religion

Posted by: SunGoddess ( )
Date: May 23, 2020 01:51PM

I'm pretty much done with churches and groups. I don't think I'd start a church or group, but maybe just have discussions with people that were interested in talking to angels and if we got any results. I would also like people to think for themselves without a religious army or group telling them how to think. I guess it could be a group only to discuss how angels have helped us, but there wouldn't be any right or wrong and no one would get kicked out. If they got really mean or violent, I guess I wouldn't have much of a choice, but at least it would never mean they didn't "fit in." I think I'll either go solo or discuss it with those that are interested.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: May 23, 2020 03:56PM

If you flip a coin repeatedly and tally the results, heads or tails, it remains a 'proven' fact that the more flips you make, the closer you approach a 50/50 distribution of head v. tails.

Have you tallied the distribution of answered calls for help to the Good Angels v. their unresponsiveness?

But don't mind me: I am incapable of getting out of bed on the 'wrong' side, lest my day be ruined! When my first missionary companion and I were told we had to share a double bed in the old SLC Mission Home, I told him that unless I got to sleep on 'my' side of the bed, one of us was going home, broken and bloodied.

Posted by: Lash ( )
Date: May 23, 2020 04:19PM

I had to change my user name again, but no I don't tally the calls for help but I have seen some swift results. I guess I still want to believe there is a sincere loving Higher Power out there somewhere since nothing else has worked.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.