Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: June 26, 2020 11:26PM

Has Mr. Nelson or any of the GAs pronounced a Blessing to God's people (World or church) to be safe / saved / healed from CV19?

For their to be a effective treatment?

anything related?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: June 27, 2020 12:33AM

Have they stood up and commanded all members to wear masks?

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: June 27, 2020 05:20PM

Why doesn't ghawd reveal to his prophet whether wearing a mask is a good idea?

If he can tell us not to drink coffee, which is HARMLESS to 99% of humanity, wouldn't a heads-up about masks make sense?

I can't speak about other religions' versions of ghawd, but I can go on for a couple of hours on how pathetic mormon ghawd is, which I think helps explain how some mormon leaders get to be the same way.

Posted by: Pooped ( )
Date: June 27, 2020 05:45PM

As an investigator of the Mormon church I was told it was the true church because god would not leave his people without a prophet to guide them in modern days. But then the prophet never revealed anything god wanted us to know about modern living. It was all stuff from a hundred years or more ago. Mormon god has a weird sense of humor.

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: June 29, 2020 12:29AM

“Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. Results like these do not belong on the résumé of a Supreme Being. This is the kind of shit you’d expect from an office temp with a bad attitude. And just between you and me, in any decently-run universe, this guy would’ve been out on his all-powerful ass a long time ago. And by the way, I say “this guy”, because I firmly believe, looking at these results, that if there is a God, it has to be a man.”

- George Carlin

Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: June 29, 2020 12:21AM

Have you any money? You can buy any Covid blessing in this world with money.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.