Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: July 14, 2020 03:42AM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2020/07/14/mythbusters-white-rabbit-project-host-grant-imahara-dies-49/5433026002/

Grant Imahara, the engineer host of Discovery Channel's science show "MythBusters" and of Netflix's "White Rabbit Project" has died at 49.

"We are heartbroken to hear this sad news about Grant," a Discovery Channel statement confirming his death said. "He was an important part of our Discovery family and a really wonderful man. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family."

The Hollywood Reporter stated that Imahara died suddenly following a brain aneurysm.

"MythBusters" host Adam Savage tweeted Monday that he was "at a loss. No words" after hearing the news.

"I’ve been part of two big families with Grant Imahara over the last 22 years," Savage said. "Grant was a truly brilliant engineer, artist and performer, but also just such a generous, easygoing, and gentle PERSON. Working with Grant was so much fun. I’ll miss my friend."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Alternative 3 ( )
Date: July 14, 2020 06:32AM

Posted by: Alternative 3 ( )
Date: July 14, 2020 06:53AM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.