Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: wondering ( )
Date: August 04, 2020 10:10AM

I was wondering if anyone had the skills to produce a YouTube video.

With the current trials for Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell it occurred to me that a memorial video on YouTube of the lives lost to the hands of Mormons.

On this site people have often discussed and remembered the victims individually. But I have never seen a grouping of these victims at the hands of Mormons.

It could bring awareness of the amount of lives unnecessarily lost thru the religion.

Yesterday listening to the preliminary hearing on YouTube and hearing Lori and Chad using the BOM to justify their actions in the murders of two innocent children was so sad.

Any ideas or am I off base?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: August 04, 2020 10:15AM

It would be a great missionary tool.

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: August 04, 2020 11:01AM

I have created several travelogue videos but admin blocks me from showing them to you.

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: August 04, 2020 11:25AM

Chad was the crazy protagonist in “Tucker and Dale vs Evil”.

How is a hatchet job on Mormons going to be taken seriously? Modern Mormons don’t do blood atonement and have distanced themselves from the more wacky beliefs of the early church.

Maybe the problem started when Chad and Lori had sex. If that’s the sin next to murder, just imagine how much fun murder could be.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: August 04, 2020 01:41PM

Sex is murder foreplay?

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: August 04, 2020 01:42PM

especially sex with demons.

Date: August 04, 2020 06:42PM

I am old and cannot remember names. So far I have

Susan Powell
Her children Joshua and Braden

Matthew Shepard

Mountain Home Massacre victims

Bundy’s victims after baptized in church
Nancy Wilcox 16
Melissa Smith 17
Laura Aime 17
Debra Kent 17
Caryn Campbell 23
Julie Cunningly 26
Denise oliverson 24
Melanie Cooley 18
Lynette Culver 15
Margaret Bowman 21
Lisa Levy 20
Kathy Kleiner 20
Karen Chandler 22
Cheryl Thomas 21
Kimberly Leach 12

There was a family a year or so ago where a teenager killed his mother and siblings, can’t find names.

There was a woman who fell off a cliff in southern Utah, cannot find that either.

Over the years Mormons kill family and children. I would like it documented.

Any ideas?

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: August 04, 2020 07:41PM

There was also Stuart Matis some 18 years ago and a host of gay kids. Affirmation will have lots of names.

Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: August 04, 2020 08:28PM

Let us not forget the 120+ killed at Mountain Meadow.

Date: August 04, 2020 10:41PM

Thanks I noted Mountain Home meant Mountain Meadows.

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: August 06, 2020 02:44AM

it's always good to look to the past !!! ......UNLESS IT IS NOT
dont worry !!! the MORmON church is always here to tell people what is important ....and what is NOT important. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XN74XBuqoc

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: August 04, 2020 07:40PM

Date: August 04, 2020 10:42PM

wondering Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was wondering if anyone had the skills to
> produce a YouTube video.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....wonder .....wonder

> With the current trials for Lori Vallow and Chad
> Daybell it occurred to me that a memorial video on
> YouTube of the lives lost to the hands of
> Mormons.

you mean a video like this one ????????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0wFt1r3zYg

>
> On this site people have often discussed and
> remembered the victims individually. But I have
> never seen a grouping of these victims at the
> hands of Mormons.

and WHY (WHY WHY WHY !!!!!!!) is it that you feel that lumping together many of the victims of MORmONISM would be more effective in indicting MORmONISM for its HORRENDOUS past and in evoking a rejection of the foul blood thirsty hateful disgusting MORmON religion in (STUPID) people than just actually paying to what really happened in individual cases where the details should have been PLENTY to condemn the whacko MORmON religion???????? IF a person was willing to SIMPLY JUST PAY SOME ATTENTION !!!!!!! and then OWN UP TO REALITY !!!!

......AND for a specific example of EXACTLY what I am talking, please NOTE the comments section of the video link that was provided where Sharon Wright, the sister of the victim who had her throat slashed open in the performance of a murder that was taken right out of the gory pre 1990 MORmON temple ceremony execution of the penalties. Sharon claims that her sister Brenda's murder had nothing to do with the MORmON religion. Granted, Ron and Dan Lafferty may be seen as NOT the most reliable people in many circumstance, HOWEVER when Ron and Dan say that they performed the murder of their SIL according to MORmON influence that they were HEAVILY INTO and that is ALSO the very way how the murder was carried out, a reasonable person would side with Ron and Dan on that count instead of believing some more MORmON propaganda by the sister of the victim -a person who would/ should be intimately familiar with what happened, but STILL CAN NOT FACE THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION because that reality goes against the faith promoting narrative of the sick MORmON cult that is the overriding and under laying MAJOR context of the tragic murder.

> It could bring awareness of the amount of lives
> unnecessarily lost thru the religion.

.....or is it that there is ALREADY PLENTY of information......and plenty of heart ache, misery, and tragedy out there to condemn the stupid ass MORmON religion, but STUPID MORmONS just remain TOO STUPID to face reality about MORmONISM and to come to the correct conclusions about MORmONISM ???? to then reject MORmONISM that is the thing causing so much trouble.

> Yesterday listening to the preliminary hearing on
> YouTube and hearing Lori and Chad using the BOM to
> justify their actions in the murders of two
> innocent children was so sad.
>
> Any ideas or am I off base?

Do not worry!!!! there is even MORE!!!!

Posted by: Twinker ( )
Date: August 04, 2020 10:52PM

Lori discovered her husband hadn't graduated from college and hadn't been accepted into UNC as he claimed.

Date: August 05, 2020 12:52AM

The guy in the video wondered if he could make a video about the MORmON temple and get it posted on youtube

https://youtu.be/qVmp1hgAzzM

He wondered and wondered and wondered about it !!!!! And he got it done. He made the video and had it posted on youtube because he felt that it was very important to let others know all about how the MORmON temple can make their life better!!! just like he says in his video that he had made about how great that going to the MORmON temple is.

........because MORmONISM is always the answer for real MORmONS !!!!!

MORmONISM helps people because it uses STUPID secret handshakes that do not really do anything to (FALSELY) assure (STUPID) people that they can be with their family members in the next life in MORmON heaven .....IF people pay enough hefty money (that is REAL money, not fake money, as in fake like the fake promises that the MORmON church makes to people) to the MORmON church to go to the MORmON temple........ to do the secret handshakes that the MORmON church refuses to openly talk about while they talk a lot about how great that going to the MORmON temple is.

The guy in the video wanted to tell others ALL ABOUT how great that the blessings of the MORmON temple really are. ......but for some funny reason he did NOT want to talk about the stupid secret MORmON handshakes .....or about how getting into the MORmON temple to learn the (STUPID) secret handshakes costs big money.

.......He also neglected to tell people about how the woman in the video is his second wife since his first wife can not be with him ......since she is DEAD as she was murdered according to the gory penalties that used to be in the MORmON temple ceremony.

He also neglected to tell other people what it was like to go to the MORmON temple with his first wife prior to 1990, and to see and hear ways for brutally murdering a person being graphically described in the MORmON temple ceremony, and then later on having his first wife and infant daughter killed in one of those ways described in the MORmON temple ceremony.

It must have been awesome. because the MORmON temple is always awesome and never a downer!!! for real MORmONS that is !!!

But do not worry!!! the MORmON temple is a solution because its stupid secret handshakes are going to allow him to be with his first wife .....who was killed in her mid twenties that he did not talk about..... in MORmON heaven ...as well as ALSO being with his second wife in MORmON heaven ...... even as he does not want to talk about that in his video either....... as he does talk a lot .....in vague generalities..... about how gosh darn great and wonderful that the MORmON temple is. .... because the MORmON temple is NEVER a problem, the temple is ONLY wonderful ......to MORmONS!

you kind of threw out a challenge as you asked if anyone would be capable of making a video that exposes how crazy and deadly that the MORmON church really is .........so here is a challenge for you: come up with a video that would do more to demonstrate how CRAZY and deadly that the MORmON church really is MORE than the video in the link .....AS A PERSON PAYS ATTENTION ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH IT and ALL of the major background details of the faithFOOL MORmON people in it ......just like paying attention enough to see and know what is really going on with the crazy ass totally ROTTEN MORmON church !!!!! which really is NOT hard to do, IF a person will just pay some real attention just a little bit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7352587/Man-slaughtered-sister-law-15-month-old-baby-1984-faces-death-FIRING-SQUAD.html

Posted by: q ( )
Date: August 05, 2020 03:19PM

To get exposure to your channel and views, concentrate on producing multiple short videos that cover a specific topic, rather than one long one. It is better to have 50 shorts than one at an hour. Use the same text in the description, just change a few words now and then. You are shooting for search engine results. And if they are short your viewers will watch them and come back for more. If you have a lot of videos describing one topic google will link them and show them high on the first page of the topic you choose - so choose a good one. Make them a minute to three in duration. And just use a phone plugged into a good mic and then download them to your computer and upload to YouTube from there, you will get better quality.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2020 04:43PM by q.

Date: August 07, 2020 02:38AM

q Wrote:
> To get exposure to your channel and views,
> concentrate on producing multiple short videos
> that cover a specific topic, rather than one long
> one.

That is basically correct, because people's attention spans are so limited / so short.

> It is better to have 50 shorts than one at
> an hour.

Basically correct ........However, sometimes MORmON leaders go on for a LONG TIME in one talk as they are telling lies to attempt to make the MORmON church appear correct.

Date: August 06, 2020 09:11AM

I do not have the equipment or the skills to take out such a large endeavor. The reason for this post was that I was watching the Daybell trial. The whole time tbms were posting how what these people did had nothing to do with tscc. They made statements that the church never allows the murder of women and children. Then they said the defendants were not church members so they had nothing to do with the church.

Of course, during the 21 minute tape while Lori, Chad, and Melanie discussed the Book of Mormon they were silent.

Then they carried on that all FBI agents are mormon because of their LDS beliefs. I had to ignore the chat. It was so disgusting.

I then wondered if having a place to memorialize victims like Sharon Wright and the ones I listed and include hundreds of other victims would let the world know how dangerous the cult is. People hear about the crimes piecemeal, but there needs to be a site or video made that tells the truth, the victims truth, for all to see.

When these cult members spew off lies an address or site could be referred to.

Hope this explains things better.

Date: August 07, 2020 02:29AM

wondering Wrote:
> I do not have the equipment or the skills to take
> out such a large endeavor.

Don't worry! ....... DON'T WORRY!!!!!

others have already done it

....AS WELL....

The MORmON church itself continually makes videos .....for you..... which are intended to promote the MORmON religion, but those same videos also show exactly how ASTOUNDINGLY STUPID and DISHONEST and CONFLICTED that MORmON leaders really are......as a person is simply able and willing to just pay any real attention to the matter. AND you could not top their work no matter how hard that you tried!!!!

Just try to top this video !!!!!! where Gordon BS Hinckley accidentally tells the truth about the Book of MORmON!!! FTR, which is REAL undoctored video!!!! that was presented by and obtained from an LDS inc source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wALvdgurB4

> The reason for this
> post was that I was watching the Daybell trial.
> The whole time tbms were posting how what these
> people did had nothing to do with tscc. They made
> statements that the church never allows the murder
> of women and children. Then they said the
> defendants were not church members so they had
> nothing to do with the church.

and the MORmON church LIES ALL THE TIME !!! as it was founded on LIES and is dependent on MORE LIES and LYING, and getting away with earlier LIES and getting away with MORE LYING to keep going.

LYING is the MORmON way !!! Paying enough attention to see how the MORmON church LIES is the undoing of MORmONISM.

Stupid Ass MORmON PRofit Gordon BS Hinckley adamantly exclaimed that the current MORmON church "has nothing whatever to do with it" -it being the practice of MORmON polygamy, while Gordon Hinckley himself had performed the most recent -at that time, polygamous marriage of a MORmON Profit which had sealed MORmON PRofit Howard Hunter to a second wife (Inez) while by MORmON convention Hunter was still married to his first wife (Claire Jeffs) making Hunter the most recent Polygamous MORmON Profit, making Hinckley's statement a HUGE LOAD OF CRAP.

Braindead faithFOOL MORmONS went out and repeated what Hinckley had said AS IF it was some irrefutable fact. .....because that is how MORmON dumb asses play the MORmON game of follow the dumb ass MORmON leader.

Smarter people know that Hinckley is full of CRAP, they repeat what Hinckley said ....as well as the facts of how MORmONISM is inseparably linked to plural marriage to show how full of crap that Hinckley really is.

Yes, the Vallow / Daybell thing should be a huge embarrassment for the MORmON religion........just as so many OTHER PREVIOUS things SHOULD BE, as anyone pays the slightest real attention to how screwed up that the MORmON religion really is ........as it was started by psychopath who then used it and God's name to justify his immoral and criminal behavior.

> Of course, during the 21 minute tape while Lori,
> Chad, and Melanie discussed the Book of Mormon
> they were silent.
>
> Then they carried on that all FBI agents are
> mormon because of their LDS beliefs. I had to
> ignore the chat. It was so disgusting.
>
> I then wondered if having a place to memorialize
> victims like Sharon Wright and the ones I listed
> and include hundreds of other victims would let
> the world know how dangerous the cult is. People
> hear about the crimes piecemeal, but there needs
> to be a site or video made that tells the truth,
> the victims truth, for all to see.

>
> When these cult members spew off lies an address
> or site could be referred to.

It sounds like you should extend some heartfelt thanks to RFM !!!!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.