Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: August 06, 2020 11:52PM

"Aries | March 21 to April 19
You’ll continue playing dress-up this week, despite being almost 30 and feeling kind of silly every time you put on that professional-looking suit.

Taurus | April 20 to May 20
Remember: God means something different to everyone, but only you, and those who agree with you, are right.

Gemini | May 21 to June 20
The presence of Saturn in your sign this week indicates strength, determination, and you getting repeatedly struck by a Model SL1 Series.

Cancer | June 21 to July 22
The human mind is a thing of startling beauty. Unfortunately, yours is mostly filled with old phone numbers and minor celebrity trivia.

Leo | July 23 to Aug. 22
Nobody knows the troubles you’ve seen. Remind them of this fact at every possible opportunity.

Virgo | Aug. 23 to Sept. 22
You always wondered which of your sins would send you to hell, but you never thought it would be tipping Roger $2.34 on a $60 check.

Libra | Sept. 23 to Oct. 22
A tall, dark stranger stops by, lucky numbers 7 and 29 are in the studio, and musical guest Vampire Weekend—all that and much, much more, tonight on Later With Libra.

Scorpio | Oct. 23 to Nov. 21
After weeks of setbacks, false alarms, and outright obstructionism, Congress will finally pass a massive, 3.4-ounce kidney stone this Friday.

Sagittarius | Nov. 22 to Dec. 21
More and more, you’re beginning to suspect your nickname might be pejorative.

Capricorn | Dec. 22 to Jan. 19
Any hope you once had of aging with grace and dignity will be dashed this week when you turn 25.

Aquarius | Jan. 20 to Feb. 18
Ignorance and stupidity will soon be yours when the Tree of Wisdom is cut down to make room for another mall.

Pisces | Feb. 19 to March 20
Financial reward is most definitely in your future. Keep scooping out those “take-a-penny” trays at the truck stops along I-90."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: August 07, 2020 02:13AM

“ Leo | July 23 to Aug. 22
Nobody knows the troubles you’ve seen. Remind them of this fact at every possible opportunity.”

Damn right! I turned 54 yesterday. And to think I was a wee babe of 41(?) when I came here. That can’t be right. 13 years? Wow.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: August 08, 2020 06:14AM

Well Happy Birthday, m'dear. God, has it been that many years?!

We're not getting older, we're getting better. Except we're getting older too. I've still got a substantial lead on you, and am not giving it up, so there.

You have switched oceans and gone ducky. Change happens.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: August 08, 2020 08:19PM

Thank ya! Thank ya!

Posted by: cl2notloggedin ( )
Date: August 07, 2020 11:06AM

"The human mind is a thing of startling beauty. Unfortunately, yours is mostly filled with old phone numbers and minor celebrity trivia."

If my 63-year-old mind could remember those old phone numbers and celebrity trivia, but it no longer does.

Posted by: Roy G Biv ( )
Date: August 07, 2020 01:39PM

>> "Virgo | Aug. 23 to Sept. 22
You always wondered which of your sins would send you to hell, but you never thought it would be tipping Roger $2.34 on a $60 check."

Must be a different Virgo. My wife and I got takeout at a local Italian place for her B-Day last sunday. I went to pick it up and saw all the tables spaced farther apart, few patrons, and all the employees wearing masks....taking a risk because they need to work.

I tipped them $30 on a $40 order....so I've made up for Roger if that was even me in the first place.

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: August 08, 2020 07:57AM

Thank you for caring.

What you did counts.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: August 08, 2020 07:21PM

I'm a Libra, and I can't wait to see my show. I hope I'm entertaining.

Posted by: Meri (@Meriodoc) ( )
Date: August 09, 2020 01:33PM

Aquarius | Jan. 20 to Feb. 18
Ignorance and stupidity will soon be yours when the Tree of Wisdom is cut down to make room for another mall.

Wait. Didn't that already happen?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.