Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Phantom Shadow ( )
Date: September 19, 2020 12:43AM

One of them is a student at BYU but at this point I don't know how it started. Other family members are quarantining.

They are a nice LDS group, and as far as I know, the BYU student wasn't out partying. So far as I know, none of them are seriously ill.

And I see that today, Sept 17, Utah has over 1100 new cases.

Oh, and they aren't talking about it on FB so far. They are good, well-educated people for the most part. I find it sad that this could be avoided. Stay safe, my RFM friends.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: valkyriequeen ( )
Date: September 19, 2020 11:08AM

A teacher from Corner Canyon High School in Draper caught Covid last week. It started out as a "little" cough. It progressed quickly and now she is in the ICU on a ventilator.
Her relatives were visiting from Nevada and now they have Covid also, as does her family.

Our daughter's next door neighbor is a student in her class. She is not doing quarantine; in fact, they were going to a wedding.
In my daughter's words: "That is how this shit is spread."

I think that in addition to Fluoride and other things in the water here, there must be some sprinklings of the chemical "Stupid".

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: September 19, 2020 12:16PM

I've also heard of at least two cases nationwide of parents sending their Covid-positive children to school. This is a surprise to no teacher ever, as even before Covid struck, we have seen obviously sick children sent to school every day. I've even seen sick children sent to school when the parent was at home and available to tend to the child.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.