Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: faithless ( )
Date: October 03, 2020 12:49PM

maybe i missed something but i have not heard anything about president trump. did i miss something. starting to get the feeling this was taped and not live. i guess trump being in the hospital is another thing they didn't see coming because i would think his health and the security of our nation would be pretty important. do these guys see anything coming? they sure don't seem to be letting us know anything.

what is going on? oh, let me guess, nothing is going on and they are not passing on any revelation. looks like i have been bamboozled again.

hopefully they will realize they have been exposed and feel like the fools they are.

is it just me or am i missing something that they are not talking about a real important topic, our president's health and the security of our nation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: October 03, 2020 02:12PM

It appeard to me to be taped, "pre recorded"

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: October 03, 2020 03:02PM

When I was an electrical contractor, ppl used to task me with 'pre-wiring' their home or business;

sometimes I asked them:

'How about if I just wire it & forget the 'pre' part?

same with 'pre-recorded' (they don't use tape anymore either)!

If it was recorded, the recording was done LIVE, just like me wiring a building !!!

Department of Redundancy Department...

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 03, 2020 05:27PM

Wow, so they taped it live? Sometimes it comes across as if taped dead.

Date: October 03, 2020 02:58PM

COVID related:

I hope the Mormon Overlords aren't telling members of the MoTab to meet together, that would be a time-bomb!!!

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: October 03, 2020 04:57PM

is general conference taped or live? what did i miss?
N O T H I N G

Posted by: Kristy ( )
Date: October 03, 2020 05:21PM

There have been at least 3 speakers who have talked about "preparation", almost as if they are trying to back track and excue their failure to provide any meaningful revelation during the last two conferences. The profits, all 15 of them, get an "F" for missing the pandemic and the civil unrest in 2020. There was absolutely no prophetic utterance from any of them. If anything, in recent years, they have downplayed the need to prepare, e.g. "let's go shopping." They are also getting an "F" now for failing to provide any meaningful revelation today and tomorrow.

Posted by: TX_Rancher ( )
Date: October 03, 2020 06:02PM

I listened to it for about four minutes. Long enough to hear Bednar talk about finding some old food storage and not wanting to open it, lest he “unleash another pandemic on this world” for fear of what it might contain inside.

What a really bad, lame, and bad-taste joke to make at a time like this. Comparing decades old food storage and what it might contain with the coronavirus?

It fell even more flat because of course there was no one in the audience to chuckle.

What an out of touch idiot.

Posted by: Dallin Ox ( )
Date: October 03, 2020 06:05PM

Here's a photo displaying the awesome and majestic authority of the Holy Priesthood, after the Order of the Son of God (D&C 107:3-4). To those with eyes to see, they have successfully rebuked the scourge of Covid as unto the prophets and apostles of old, banishing it to whence it came, aided by the power of their worldwide fasts.

https://i.redd.it/r6plxtmflwq51.png

I suppose the church released this photo, but… OK, I'll say it. The old guy on the right side in front (Oaks?) is most likely in the process of resuming his seat after talking, but instead looks like he's straining hard to pinch one off.

And I see only 14 chairs.

Date: October 03, 2020 06:21PM

2020 was a NIGHTMARE, why don't they admit it, ChurchCo or NO CHURCHCO !

Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: October 03, 2020 07:42PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.