Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Secular Priest ( )
Date: October 04, 2020 12:55PM

As I said yesterday at friends home for a few days so watching conference. Watching Soares right now. I find it hard to believe this guy is real. Bottom line is don’t wake up in morning with impure thoughts or your screwed if you do not repent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: valkyriequeen ( )
Date: October 04, 2020 12:57PM

It makes you wonder if it’s HIM whose “ struggling”.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: October 04, 2020 01:01PM

If there is one thing I have realized this past four years, it is this: Projecting is more prevalent than we thought.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 04, 2020 01:13PM

What about a sincere, devout, deep yearning to eventually repent (seriously!!) of ever listening to my dick?

Which, possibly unfairly, raises the issue of ghawd's ... motivations.

See, ghawd could have given us the gift of 'pair-bonding'. There are many examples in the animal kingdom of this handy-dandy feature, which genetically bakes in the lack of a capacity to go to strip clubs or commit any other heinous act to which the flesh is heir. (Maybe that was Satan's plan, you know, as part of the program to save us all?!!!)

The Natural Man and the Natural Woman (about whom nothing is mentioned because women don't have minds of their own in scripture) are enemies to ghawd because we've all been "Born to Breed" (Sodom & the Gamor Sisters, 932 B.C.). We all have thrust in our hips, else why bother having strength in our loins?)

Anyway, there are no earphones loud enough for me to stop hearing my dick, so my work is cut out for me.

Soares be with you, mormons, forever and ever, amen.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.