Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Concerned ( )
Date: January 12, 2021 11:05AM

week. Surprised me but then it did not. I know they have not attended Church for years and years. They like their coffee and wine with dinner. Great family. I think what threw them over the edge was the crazy Mormons who invaded the capital buildings. If you watch interview with Captain Moroni or read about the guy from Idaho, its a weird Church. My son served a successful in Ogden Utah. My son has a very successful counseling business and I think being associated with the LDS Church will be a liability.
I wonder how many others are leaving after last week with Mormons in the news. I also know he made the decision in a very serious manner and not just a spur of the moment decision.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: January 12, 2021 11:51AM

Plus it gives valiant church members/temple goers something more to do!

One wonders if the church computers have a few new lines of code, to alert the proper authorities when someone who sent in a resignation letter turns 110?

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: January 12, 2021 11:56AM

Good for them.

I think there might be others who don't want to be associated with how useless the church has been both with COVID and the capitol riot.

Of course the Mormons will think it is just because they wanted wine and coffee and couldn't keep the high standards (eye roll).

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.