Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: March 20, 2021 03:34AM

Dead Electric

https://deadelectricfm.com/2021/03/04/klaus-til-dawn-an-overnight-klaus-schulze-marathon/

Electronic music
Musique Flottante
Floating Music

I'm excited to share...

I’m very excited to announce that on Friday, March 19, I’m presenting an all-night Klaus Schulze marathon. From 10:30 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. PST, celebrate the dark genius of one of the greatest masters of electronic music. If you haven’t heard Klaus Schulze, picture planets being built, event horizons being crossed, and the veil ripped off between the realms of the living and the dead. And that’s probably underselling it. Join me as I spin massive, epic, floating landscapes of synths, organs, and Mellotrons. Stream live at KSER.org or listen on air at 90.7 KSER Everett and 89.9 KXIR Freeland, Washington + worldwide.

As someone who grew up in the northwest, where the veil between the fiction of Twin Peaks and reality could feel surprisingly thin, Schulze’s dark, beautiful atmospherics made the perfect soundtrack to my region’s grey days and dark forests. His compositions are often 25-30 minutes and build slowly, full of eerie, ghostly, rich layers of sound. Few artists can evoke a dream-state as well as Klaus Schulze. It’s music that seeps into whatever space you’re in.

I’ll include some personal reflections on his music, as well as stories from his life, work, and influence. His career spans more than 60 albums and five decades, and in keeping with the theme of Dead Electric, I’ll emphasize his work from the 70s and 80s, with occasional forays into his 90s and later work. Note that because the station is still shut down due to COVID-19, the show will be pre-recorded and I’ll be unable to take requests.

Also, watch this website for an interview with the author of a new biography of Schulze, Violins Don’t Grow on Trees, the week of the show. Join me!

This is really worth a share and listen. A REAL overnight (anytime) musical experience.

Ziller, symbols!!!
SIGNS Characters
Something lol

*nice*

A fiend told me about this show....... and I should have posted it sooner... But, life! C-1920!21 Lately

U know

Love ❤️

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 20, 2021 01:39PM

Every Saturday
From 9am- noon PST

Positive Vibrations
On https://KEXP.org 90.3
Frequency Modulation
Seattle and the world

Archived for two weeks
Kidd Hops is TOPS

MUSIC lives...
Or I die- for dance
Dancing off my pants
Glad I have plants
That's my stance

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: March 20, 2021 05:26PM

can't hear sh!t OPie ~

please advice ~

Date: March 21, 2021 01:10PM

ziller Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can't hear sh!t OPie ~
>
>
>
> please advice ~

I got the HEAR shit: hear? Here - http://www.kser.org/radio-replayer (click on DEAD ELECTRIC - 2 week archive: I'll be returning here often, through early April)

I was just hoping you could bring the doodling, decorations, and drinks.

It's over the top-
So are we! Agree?

^^^^^^^^^°^^^^^^^^^
*~•°JOURNEY°•~*
............ing............

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: March 21, 2021 11:50AM

Date: March 21, 2021 01:28PM

Don't worry
Be Happy

http://www.kser.org/radio-replayer

[click]
Dead Electric
(archive)

P.S. Thanks for the linkshares

Date: March 21, 2021 09:19PM

I'm listening again this afternoon/ evening.

Even though it was a 6 1/2 hour (nearly 400 minute) long musical (space trip) • voyage • °cosmic° {transcendental} ~ road trip ~ * odyssey *

It looks like (I'm finding, even while - and with no help because of - multi-media-mellow-mania melts down town sometime) you have to click ONCE each hour, on each program block.

Example, when listening to the archive, you have to click on Friday (Dead Electric), and Saturday. again (when the D.E. show would normally end, me thinks) AND Saturday at 1 am (& 2 & 3 & 4 & 5, I'd imagine), even though it says "Undercurrents", which is a great musical playlist [I listen to it too (many people do - maybe you do too) - its great; diverse; a good listen], it is still going to be the Dead Electric KLAUS SCHULTZE journey. It's great!

I think it's just an algorithm
Not a DJ or artist thing

A MUSICAL trip
Make me flip

360 365 24 7 390 420 6.5 23,400 seconds of first rate floating music

I gotta slip

Slip
Slip
Slippin' away

Date: March 25, 2021 12:32PM

VINTAGE synth ~ electronic music ~ waves ~ musical journeying

I'm sailing
~•°<_¶_!__>°•~
Listening again

>ahhh<

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: March 25, 2021 07:34PM

Electronic genius

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.