Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: May 13, 2021 03:04PM

https://youtu.be/9IauaPnBVd4

And Utah has greatest birth rate, so MORmONs are doing it right, screwing like bunnies, apparently.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2021 03:10PM by schrodingerscat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: summer ( )
Date: May 13, 2021 04:32PM

I disagree with him that we are anywhere near a population implosion. Just because we have empty, wild spaces doesn't mean that we need to fill them.

One thing that the Mormons do that is right is to keep tuition low at BYU (although you could make the argument that they pay for this with their tithing.) I think we need to keep higher education affordable in order to encourage the middle class and upper middle class to expand their families. I've known people who are great parents who have limited their families in order not to over-extend themselves financially.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: May 13, 2021 04:40PM

Elon Musk is a sociopathic gadfly. He violates securities laws on a whim (420), defames heroes ("pedo guy") who saved the stranded Thai kids, dismisses COVID and thereby contributes to others' deaths, has his lawyer inform his wife that he's divorcing her, and alternately says he's staying with, and then leaving, Tesla. One minute he thinks AI is terrible for humanity, the next it is fine.

The man is a self-promoter with no depth and no consistency, a rich version of Bill Maher. Nothing Musk says about anything but his own companies--and sometimes even then--deserves any consideration at all. The appalling thing is that men like him and Zuckerberg and Thiel and others are making decisions that should be the purview of governments.

Grown up frat boys should not be running the world.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2021 05:05PM by Lot's Wife.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: May 13, 2021 04:37PM

Don't expect me to eat any plant-based "meat."

Edit: Just how long does THC remain in neural tissues, Elon? Asking for a fiend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2021 04:39PM by caffiend.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.