Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: September 10, 2021 07:42PM

….and yell at him ‘SHUT UP’ because he had the courage to tell the truth in public.

Kinda reminds me of what behavior I’ve seen by Mormons who object to hearing the truth spoken in public.

Even here in this forum, when I’ve brought up abuse against at least 10 of my childhood friends, family, and kids friends, all at the hands of Mormon Priesthood holders who were all protected by this abusive CULT, which was sued and had to pay out millions in hush money. I get the same response as that kid.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTp1vgYFLW5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2021 08:36PM by schrodingerscat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: September 10, 2021 11:37PM

Posted by: Eric K ( )
Date: September 11, 2021 09:58AM

I live in Tennessee and this is very disheartening. There is an air of cruelty that has sprung up from, what I believe and experience, the former guy. A lack of compassion seems to be socially acceptable now. I just want to self isolate and be with my small social circle of friends and musicians. My retreat from society may contribute to the problem. I do work with young adults in community college and university level music programs as a volunteer. I try to, when appropriate, open their minds to science if they are not so inclined at this time in their lives.

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: September 11, 2021 10:04AM

I know you can't but I wish you could move.

Posted by: stillanon ( )
Date: September 11, 2021 12:11PM

Move to where? Utah is far more rigid and stupid than TN. The nightlife and music in Nashville seems like a different country compared to Utah.

Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: September 11, 2021 12:36PM

That video really is upsetting. That poor guy was so brave to speak out. Shame on his neighbors for mocking him.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.