Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: September 24, 2021 12:44AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: September 24, 2021 01:32AM

I get lots of good tips in this group. 0.1% H2O2 with saline. Got it. Horse paste. Got it. Well okay, I didn't stock up when I had the chance but I live in horse country.

I'm glad I was born here to witness all of this. George Carlin was right. Being born gets you a seat at the freak show. Being born in America gets you a seat on the 50 yard line.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2021 04:45AM by bradley.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: September 24, 2021 02:08AM

A fellow at chuch shared the library calling with me for long enough to become good friends. He told me about his cure-all of a few sips(?) of peroxide per day.

Last time I saw him, he didn’t know me.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: September 24, 2021 07:28AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZHZHZHZ

(Mad hysterical insane gasping for breath laughter)

Never underestimate the power of cults.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2021 07:35AM by anybody.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: September 24, 2021 09:21AM

Anything to avoid going to the doctor or getting the shot. *sigh* It's like a mass insanity has gripped our country.

The FDA, AMA, etc. are going to need to start cracking down harder on these quasi-"medical" clinics that are practicing quackery. It might be that our lawmakers are also behind on this.

Posted by: Ammonihah ( )
Date: September 24, 2021 09:51AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/opinion/fake-news-media-attention.html

"Critical thinking, as we’re taught to do it, isn’t helping in the fight against misinformation"

Yes, it is important we accept everything we are told by the authorities to avoid such misinformation.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: September 24, 2021 10:07AM

I had to give my dog some orally as an emergency home-administered emetic. The vet gave me instructions for concentration and volume. It bubbles in the stomach and makes the dog throw up but can cause irritation and some other problems.

But inhaling it? Sheesh. I guess some covidiots still have that idea that they could use something to disinfect inside the body. You'd think the bleach and light BS would tip them off to stop trying hack-hick remedies, but no.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.