Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Aaron ( )
Date: October 08, 2021 09:09PM

Chad Daybell apparently gave Vallow's brother a patriarchal blessing leading up to him killing her husband. I really despise those two people but I can't stop following this story.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/chandler-breaking/2021/10/07/records-reveal-details-lori-vallow-and-chad-daybells-religious-fervor/6028383001/

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nonmo_1 ( )
Date: October 09, 2021 09:07AM

I used to live in Chandler AZ. If I still did, I would be one pissed-off resident for the initial, shoddy investigation they did which led to justifiable homicide..

Posted by: slskipper ( )
Date: October 09, 2021 10:14AM

Their charter document starts with people chopping off heads based on feelings. That fact has set the tone for the whole rest of the institution.

Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: October 10, 2021 12:13AM

https://www.ksl.com/article/50259060/lori-vallows-brother-suspected-charles-vallow-was-not-her-first-victim

"Lori Vallow often bragged to her friends and family about a failed attempted murder of her third husband Joseph Ryan, according to detectives in Chandler, Arizona.

The information came to light in the thousands of files released in the Chandler Police Department's investigation of the murder of Charles Vallow, Lori Vallow's fourth husband."

"I'm telling you there is something wrong about Lori and Alex and this belief they have. Lori thinks death is nothing," Adam Cox said. "There are just a lot of red flags for me."
In 2007, Alex Cox physically assaulted Joseph Ryan with a taser in Texas.

"Lori and Alex planned to kill Joe." Adam Cox told detectives. "They planned out how they were going to kill Joe, and Al was going to taser him, throw him in the trunk and take him out to a field and shoot him and then bury him. Well, Al went to taser him and it didn't work and Joe called the cops and Al went to jail."

""It's odd that Joe, her ex-husband, supposedly died of a heart attack when they were desperate for money and he left her $50K and Tylee gets $2K. Then Charles has a $2M … there's a lot of red flags for me," Adam Cox said."
"

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.