Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: December 04, 2021 03:16PM

Don't know why your post was taken down--too far off topic I guess. I watched large chunks. Glenn Greenwood was the meat and potatoes I like. His thoughts on "superficial diversification" struck some strong cords. He seemed eloquently clinical to me and the only person I've heard who truly sees all the nuts and bolts and why Tab A only seems to fit nicely in Slot A.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: December 04, 2021 03:38PM

Also might have been too political?

(Hahahahaha! Sometimes I even make myself laugh!)

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: December 05, 2021 10:17AM

Hey man, even your golf balls are political. Do you know who made them, do you do you? You ought to be thoroughly ashamed. And those god-awful shirts you wear while hitting them… Good citizens ought to zone golf courses right out of existence.

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: December 05, 2021 10:13AM

Yep and yep and yep.

Thank you for watching. If nothing else, as Greenwald pointed out, it’s nice to see discussions conducted on an adult level, or what use to be thought of as such.

I’ve watched Greenwald since his one man blog, where he took on the neo-cons and the Bush administration. My admiration has only grown since then, especially when he addresses the one or two things I disagree with him on.

Nuts and bolts clarity is right. His debate skills are fearsome, whether he’s taking on literal monsters like General Hayden and Dershowitz at the prestigious Munk Debates, or gutter-sniping with Jimmy Dore. True American treasure (Chris Hedges, whom Cornell mentioned during the Holberg debate, is another.)

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: December 06, 2021 11:22AM

I usually find these types of discussions unbearable. Greenwald shocked me actually. I never felt he had an agenda. I just felt he saw things more clearly and in more abundance than anyone else. Thanks for that link.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.