Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: July 02, 2022 11:59AM

All I can say is this Christianity thing is full of a hulluva lot of preservatives to last this long. No expiration date necessary. Passed it's sell-by date long ago and people are still stocking up on it anyway.

Mormons on the other hand--Well you don't have to look too closely to see the mold and discoloration and wilting. And it sort of pongs. You would think they would at least mark the product down. Limited one time offer only--- 5% tithing to get your TR! And no questions asked.

I would say Russ knows this and that is why he is going generic as quickly as possibly. He has a lot to fix, but until he gets rid of tithing, he doesn't have a prayer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Nose blind no more ( )
Date: July 02, 2022 12:35PM

Yes, Mormonism pongs hard. Surprised they don't get the Environmental Impact people onto the Mormon church. Kinda like Utah mink farms.

It certainly stinks up the check register.

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: July 02, 2022 12:35PM

But Mormonism is a high-end religion. They can't put out bargain bins. This isn't ChristMart. Overpaying is kind of the point.

Even so, they get the Walmart crowd dressed in their Sunday best.

Date: July 02, 2022 01:20PM

ChristMart! Haha. You are funny today.

Posted by: Maca ( )
Date: July 02, 2022 01:07PM

10% maybe reasonable if there was full disclosure of where the money is going, if everyone could see what they are getting in exchange for consecration everything to building the kingdom and est of zion, if the church would start by giving every member a 5 acre farm for the building of zion, then this might be fair.

Date: July 05, 2022 10:21AM

Long as it’s not a 5 acre mink farm.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: July 05, 2022 11:18AM

Trust is requisite in belief. Now I understand. You are a Jack Mormon with trust issues. Not really a surprise. Now is the time of conspiracy's great power. It rules to the ends of the earth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2022 11:19AM by Elder Berry.

Date: July 05, 2022 11:36AM

I grew up next to my uncle's mink farm. The Turkey farm a mile a way was way worse. For some reason around sunset the smell would take your head off. At least I know the smell of a turkey now.

Date: July 08, 2022 12:34PM

Me again.

Yes, mold, discoloration and wilting.

I thought it was that Rusty and Rendy lack stage presence. But no, there’s something creepier there.

I don’t thing I’d share a water glass with any of them.

Just . . . just no.

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: July 08, 2022 12:47PM

The Atlantic said in 1863 as soon as Brigham Young died there would be a power fight in the lDS Church and everything they had accomplished in the western desert would dry up and fade away.

People have seen implosion signs since the thing was founded.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.