Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: March 19, 2023 10:07PM

In 100 years or so, perhaps "trek" re-enactments will be sending kids to circa 2000 office spaces and having them create shell companies and other schemes to relive the EPA financial era that has become the launching board to the Church Corp they know in the future.

I have a kid going to hand cart trek, so this nonsense is on my mind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: March 20, 2023 08:46AM

The only people who cared were exmormons who watch everything LDS Inc. does like a hawk.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: March 20, 2023 08:56AM

Securities regulators care on behalf of the public. Average individual investors cannot possibly understand the danger that Ensign Peak's deceptive actions posed to the entire investment community. That's why we have regulators to act on our behalf. It helps to make for a more level playing field.

Posted by: Silence is Golden ( )
Date: March 20, 2023 12:26PM

What is really interesting is that, our government officials in this matter fulfilled their duty to the public.

Since everybody who now works for the church is required to pay tithing and should hold a temple recommend. Of which one of the questions is\was to my memory. "Are you honest in your dealings with others."

Since this is a higher law than men, but of God. Then a whole bunch of people should have lost their temple recommend, put on probation, and lost their job at LDS Corp. Including the GA's that agreed to the shell companies.

But the real answer using the words of the GA's, "By their works you shall know them!" And they wonder why they are losing members like crazy, and new signup's are declining.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: March 20, 2023 12:27PM

>>re-enactments will be sending kids to circa 2000 office spaces and having them create shell companies and other schemes

That gave me a chuckle. Martyr and victim creation are a big part of their MO.

Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: March 20, 2023 04:38PM

Yes... you got what I was thinking about it. The whole trek recreation is a cosplay event to get kids dialed into the persecution and martyr complex.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.