Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anon ( )
Date: November 06, 2010 02:37AM

Regardless of whether they are active molly mos or inactive ones not "living gospel principles", most are expert at bait and switch. It is just in their DNA and they have been mentored in how to do it by female church leaders and their own back-stabbing hypocritical TBM moms.

The dating pool of young active mormon men of marriageable age can be/often is pretty shallow and geeky. In order to have a more desireable guy with buff looks and/or money,they groom themselves to become the girl that the hot guy wants.(surprisingly TBM mom will help them along with this). They will bait/manipulate with sex, booze,money--- whatever will get the desired guy. The guy is lured into thinking that luckily he found a girl who wasn't controlled by wacko religion. When the relationship starts becoing more involved and marriage looks like a possibility, Bamm!

Bad little mormon girl wants to be a good mormon girl and get married in the temple. She actually knew this all along. But now they have been living in sin she feigns guilt and whines that the guy needs to make a respectable mormon girl of her. The guy is totaly blindsided.

Mormon mommy is all smiles. Just a couple visits with the bishop and all is forgiven and she can brag to her friends about the temple wedding. They will make such a handsome couple. Girl quickly get PG in order to keep control of the relationship and the purse strings.

The end--- until the nasty divorce.

Sorry for the rant, but this is so typical of mormon girls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: November 06, 2010 02:46AM

in their church culture, so they resort to manipulation.

Posted by: georgedubya ( )
Date: November 06, 2010 03:04AM

Ahh, Mormon girls. As much as I am trying to avoid hooking up with one, I must say, some of them are the cutest, most vivacious gals I know! Of course these girls I speak of are exceptions; the majority of Mo gals I know are either plain, even anti-social, or overly pretentious and, dare I say, bitchy.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.