Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: November 06, 2010 01:24PM

Americans need to wake up the fact that Beck is simply another opinion pushing charlatan who is a product of mormon cult theology that he mixes with parts of Catholicism and his personal core as a dry alcoholic. And for the record, he is a Mormon and not a Christian. The religion of Islam has more in common with Christianity than the mormon cult. As someone with a graduate degree in religion, I can say with all qualifications that Mormonism fits all parameters of a cult and has none of the parameters of a religion. A cult is any group (regardless of its size) that interprets the doctrines of a religion in an unorthodox fashion. Cults have come out of all major world religions and Christianity is no exception. The problem here is the fact the most Christians do not understand the difference between the two and they easily fall for the lies of Mormon missionaries or Jehovah’s Witness cultists when they come to one’s door.

Glenn Beck is a complete total idiot who has no honor, does not support America’s troops and would not know the first thing about restoring honor to the USA. On this idiots radio show and Fox Network program he consistent demonstrates all the unstable behaviors of a dry alcoholic which include grandiosity, judgmentalism, intolerance, impulsivity, ADD and indecisiveness. Alongside that reality, Glenn Beck does not possess a single ounce of journalistic integrity, has no college degree, has no qualifications and he is definitely not a true conservative. But then, what can anyone expect from someone who can’t find anything filthier than their own personal reflection. Since people like Beck cannot survive on the basis of any personal merits, they survive by putting others down with lies and half truths in order to feel good about themselves.

The truth about Beck is that he a dry mormon alcoholic who never got the counseling required for alcoholics. To further complicate things and confuse people, Beck flippantly throws around Christian terms like “God”, “Jesus”,”Holy Spirit” as well as voices of other so called “Spirit Powers” on his radio talk show. Beck is a mormon in active standing with the mormon church and is not a Christian. Mormonism teaches many gods, that the god of the earth was once a man who attained godhood status, there is no trinity, the cross of Christ means nothing and that Jesus Christ and Satan were brothers. They have some very twisted ideas that do not come from the Christian Bible or Christian doctrines and they are laughing all the way to the bank with each temple they build.

Because Beck does not possess a single ounce of journalistic integrity, he is the perfect abortion poster child for Fox Network. The people who love what Beck says are no different than the impressionable sheep who loved every speech made by Adolph Hitler in his early years when he brought Germany into an era of economic prosperity These same sheep also blindly followed Hitler into one of the darkest chapters of world history. Beck and the Fox Network both cater to the same lowest common denominator of demagoguery.

Someone should have asked Beck which of the many mormon gods he kept talking about during his argument with himself on Saturday on the square in DC. Like a typical dry alcoholic, Beck even lied on national television when he spoke about holding a document signed by George Washington. That event never took Place. Unfortunately, people who love being led around by the nose do not realize that Beck is talking about a different god than that of Christianity, Judaism or Islam. Beck has been a product of mormon cultism from the day he started doing a radio talk show as an opinion pusher. This idiot never even went to college, has no clue what is really in the US Constitution or what the founding fathers really believed and intended. You don’t have to have a degree in psychology to see that Beck exhibits all the signs of a dry alcoholic. The only reason this unstable impressionable idiot fell into mormonism was because the woman he wanted to have sex with would not do so unless they got first got married and joined a church. From that point, they joined the mormon cult where Beck’s unstable mind went even further out into left field through mixing Catholicism with mormonism. Glenn Beck is as big a charlatan as Joseph Smith or that 5th grade graduate (Charles T Russell) who started the Jehovah’s Witness cult.

This is Glenn Beck in a very accurate and concise nutshell. Considering the fact that Becks personal views are extreme Marxist Libertarian, his form of patriotism is false and he is a person who has no real substance or depth. It will not surprise many of us when Beck’s next big thing is to come out of the closet and announce his homosexuality to the nation. Simply put…he is just another predatory neocon who is pushing the buttons of very ignorant & impressionable people who love being told what to think and believe.

We live in a period of history where it has become very socially acceptable to be stupid and follow extremist idiots like Glenn Beck, Adolph Hitler, Sarah Palin, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Christine O Donnell and Rush Limbaugh. Chicanery and lies are their middle names as these people have no ounce of integrity and are masters at perverting truth, facts and history. Even now…Beck is probably masturbating while watching Fox News video footage of Christine O Donnell & Sarah Palin while brainstorming over his next round of vile spew for his opinion pushing points on the radio or TV.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 06, 2010 01:25PM

Posted by: SL Cabbie ( )
Date: November 06, 2010 03:00PM

Those of us in the know distinguish "dry" from sober, and sober he ain't... He's strictly tinderbox material...

It's possible he's one of "got to meetings a fifth too late" crowd, or alternately, he may have got some rat poison in his cocaine at one time...

I need to take issue with Beck masturbating, however... He admitted he married his wife for sex... The most likely scenario is he gets home and says, "Honey, I'm feeling an urge to slip back into my old sinful self-abuse ways. I need you to help me save me from myself, okay?"

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: November 06, 2010 04:57PM

I seriously under-estimated Glenn Beck and over-estimated Americans. When Progressive types bemoaned this fool's presence I would typically respond, "don't look a gift-horse in the mouth." His theatre is absurd in the technical sense. I believed this would make countering him easy. I was very wrong, and should have known better. Absudity has no counter.

Beck is as Absurd as his chosen religion.

From outside America Glenn Beck is simly a clown, nothing more but also nothing less.

Posted by: augiedogie ( )
Date: November 06, 2010 05:47PM

He may be a "clown", but you might want to listen to what he says about the economy. If you had $100 in August, you now have $93, compliments of Berneke et al. America is going to crash and it won't be pretty.

Posted by: peeps ( )
Date: November 06, 2010 07:43PM

Of course he's going to say that the dollar is devalued. He wants you to invest your money in commodities. Do NOT trust him to give you sound economic advice. If you are interested in that, read WSJ or the Economist or something like that.

$100 dollars is always $100 dollars. Its relative worth changes from day to day based on supply and demand. The federal reserve tries to manage interest rates and the supply of currency to prevent inflation and spur economic growth.

Besides, a devalued currency isn't necessarily bad. China purposefully makes its currency LESS valuable to make its exports more attractive.

Also, Beck is not an economist. Whenever somebody makes a doom and gloom claim like that, they are trying to manipulate your emotions so that you will act in a predictable way to their advantage--pecuniary, more often than not.

While I don't think there are problems with the economy right now. There is little Bernake can do about it. The Fed only has so many tools to spur economic growth.

Date: November 06, 2010 08:40PM

Gold is a good hedge but it's at record highs and everyone is talking about it. That's not when you buy into anything and expect to make big returns. I would look at silver.

Precious metals are part of an investment portfolio, but so is real estate (where there are some great buys now), and some other things.

I think the Fed is out of bullets because they can't raise rates so Ben Bernanke is just playing it out as long as he can because he wants to hold onto his job. All the other central banks in the world are basket cases as well but the game will go on until people refuse to take dollars or a whole wheel barrow is required to buy a loaf of bread. We aren't there yet and people still like paper money backed by nothing.

Posted by: helamonster ( )
Date: November 08, 2010 01:51PM

That is Obama's fault?

And if it's Bernanke that is the villain, keep in mind that the Fed, which actually sets US monetary policy and therefore controls the economy, is a semi-privatized corporation. It has also been dominated by arch-conservative leadership for the last 33 years since Paul Volcker was ousted, regardless of who is in the Oval office.

So, our crappy economy is the problem because conservatives have made it thus.

Posted by: KyleT ( )
Date: November 06, 2010 06:44PM

Who are you guys to judge someone saying they are "dry" or "sober"? How the crap do you know? The fact he changed his life around is commendable. Who cares if someone has a degree or not? Obama has a degree and he's a moron.

Beck seems like a good guy. The only criticism I can see is the fact he tells people to study the past and history, but I doubt he has actually looked into Mormonism.

Date: November 06, 2010 08:00PM

...makes fun of a woman for having a miscarriage and a constitutional law professor is a "moron."

While I think the OP (or whoever he is citing) is waaay off base, who said anything about Obama or Beck's lack thereof?

Date: November 06, 2010 08:01PM

*er, lack of a college degree. :)

Date: November 06, 2010 08:48PM

Professors are like any other profession. Some are brilliant and others are complete dolts. Some become PHD's because they are genuinely interested in what they do and need the equipment, labs, and funding a university provides. Others basically are biter people who never fit in with mainstream society so they just stayed in school until they got a PHD. The do the bare minimum of work to keep their jobs and are miserable people to be around. Heaven forbid you are a student and need a grade form one of them.

Posted by: anon(login probs) ( )
Date: November 06, 2010 09:00PM

involved in why people drink to medicate. Sort of like how there are signs of Schizophrenia and Narcissistic Personality Disorder, there are observable signs of alcoholic behavior. And the pathology can still prevail even when the alcohol is taken away. The behavior is modified, but the causes of it go unaddressed.

Posted by: Jimmy ( )
Date: November 08, 2010 01:43PM

I listen to Glenn Beck and like him. Everything he brings up is backed by video/audio of progressives to show their motives. Rather than mock him, it might be wiser to consider the possibility that people want to do harm to the USA and freedom in general.

Posted by: helamonster ( )
Date: November 08, 2010 01:48PM

You do know he edits the videos selectively to prove his "points", right?

Damn, you're the perfect audience member for him; you have an axe to grind, and he says exactly what you *wish* to hear.

Posted by: Yewt102 ( )
Date: November 08, 2010 02:26PM

I had a year or two where I was getting into all of the conspiracy stuff. I became interested in the Federal Reserve and all the other mumbo jumbo that Glenn Beck now pushes to the masses.

Then I actually started looking into the sources of where these people were getting their information and found them to be pretty shoddy references and poorly cited.

Then I took a steady curriculum of economics classes and learned how the federal reserve system worked.

I still have friends who believe everything they hear and read without acknowledging or looking into doing the research for themselves.

Good post OP.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.