Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Stunted ( )
Date: September 22, 2010 05:04PM

I haven't worn the regulation skivvies for at least five years now. At first I was very self conscious about being seen in normal underwear. When I went to the gym I changed clothes quickly to minimize the time those prying and judgmental eyes could see my fruit of the looms(I live in Utah County).

Today when I went to the gym I realized I was feeling sorry for the guys who were pulling on the Sacred Priesthood Garments. I had no desire to poke fun or make light of them, I just genuinely pittied these guys and my heart ached a little for them. I also realized that I don't hide any more. I'm proud to stand there in my grey boxer briefs. I've very much at home in my non-compliance these days. It's a good feeling.

Stunted

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Truth Without Fear ( )
Date: September 22, 2010 05:19PM

You should go sporting a pair of Andrew Christian briefs. That'll shake things up.
>:o

(google as reqd)

Posted by: Stunted ( )
Date: September 22, 2010 05:27PM

Unfortunately I wouldn't do them justice. Picture Jabba the Hut in one of those and you'll get the idea. That's why I'm going to the gym in the first place.

Stunted.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.