Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Drew90 ( )
Date: September 23, 2010 12:44AM

I've never really cared about getting a girlfriend for awhile now. But now I feel lonely right now. And I hate being in utah with annoying tbm girls everywhere that I don't want.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: September 23, 2010 02:55AM

How old are you? I am sorry that you are stuck in the land of morgbots. Any chance of moving?

Are there any places, organizations, or clubs that you can go where you could meet girls who aren't mormons? Like the Anti-WOW Club?

Posted by: The exmo formerly known as Br. Vreeland ( )
Date: September 23, 2010 05:48AM

Funny that I always wanted to be alone when I was a member then felt alone all the time after I left. I can't say I was never interested in finding a girlfriend but it was damn frustrating in Utah County. I've posted on that before.

The only solution for me was to work non-stop. I started working 60+ hours a week. Eventually I met a nevermo woman who didn't care that I had been mormon my whole life. We're together still almost ten years later. There's nothing for it but to keep trying. There are decent people out there somewhere.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.