Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: darth jesus ( )
Date: October 10, 2011 02:57PM

part 1 --> http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,315231,315231#msg-315231

letter sent to them late september 2011 --> http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,304138,304138#msg-304138

well, i just got off the phone: i called 1-800-453-3860 ext 22053 i spoke to danielle @ 8:30am HST

[ she had such a sexy voice. for a solid nanosecond i reconsidered my decision just based on her hypnotizing voice. i let her talk just for my enjoyment. ]

anyway...

she was very polite and professional. and sexy. she said that she'll talk to the stake president directly right after our phone call. she'll ask him to mail the necessary paperwork as soon as possible. she'll also ask him to tell the "bishop" to stop calling me or visiting me either in person or by proxy.

so that's it.

this stupid mafia. it sounds like a mafia too.

if you need something, you have to meet with this guy everybody calls "the bishop". talk to him for this and that.

sometimes he would call you directly to demand something in return for his favor and blessing. some other times, he would send two or more "brothers" dressed in dark suits to check up on you. if you don't do what he wants you to do, you are in spiritual trouble; they'd break your spiritual legs and slash your spiritual tires as a warning.

tell me it's not a mafia-like organization.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: EssexExMo ( )
Date: October 10, 2011 03:01PM

Danielle?

sounds suspiciously like one of them, there, womenfolk... someone with no authority to say or do squat, on behalf of a *proper* penishood holder

Posted by: Primus ( )
Date: October 10, 2011 03:02PM

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: October 10, 2011 03:06PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.