Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Iconoclast ( )
Date: November 12, 2010 10:03AM

You mentioned that you taught an ethics at the college. You wouldn't happen to remember a light-haired, quasi-exmo, aspiring nurse with a sparkling personality and a radiant smile that took that course last year would you??

Her name was Morgan. She's my baby.

If not, then some poor instructor is going to be confused when confronted by someone talking about Iconoclast and Holy T Ghost.

I also told her that if she gave any intructor any tbm-like hassle in ethics class that I would kick her ass.

Regards,
Iconoclast

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 10:31AM by Iconoclast.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Holy the Ghost ( )
Date: November 12, 2010 01:39PM

...always has a big smile on her face.
Teaching ethics to nurses can be hit and miss in my limted experience. They are typically my best students, but sometimes they cannot see the value of the course and think it's a big waste of time (increases exponentially when they are LDS).
I don't recall for sure, but I seem to think your little one was one of the students who was getting something out of the class. When I see in the halls she always smiles and says hi, so I presume she's not one of the kids who think it's a big waste of time.

Posted by: Holy the Ghost ( )
Date: November 12, 2010 07:38PM

I got an email from you a couple of days ago with a link in it, was it legit, or was it a virus?

Posted by: Iconoclast ( )
Date: November 12, 2010 10:24PM

Unfortunately, I found out my email had been spammed. Sorry about that. I did reply.

She enjoyed your class, and talked about it often.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.