Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: utahmonomore ( )
Date: January 09, 2012 11:21PM

Just wondering how "good" ole Warren Jeffs is doing in prison these days? Did he finally get settled in to wherever he was sent to?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: scooter ( )
Date: January 09, 2012 11:24PM

guess I could drop by and say "hi" at the next family reunion.

Nah!

Posted by: snb ( )
Date: January 09, 2012 11:47PM

He'll be thrilled.

Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: January 09, 2012 11:55PM

He's issuing edicts and forbidding to marry. I think he's going for fulfillment of the last days prophecies. He's pissed because his December prophecy that the walls of Purgatory would come crumbling down was another big fail.

Sooooo, projecting his own forced celibacy and no nubile preteens available for his consumption--he says no one can marry or be given in marriage and all marriages previously celebrated are cast asunder.

Right.

Anagrammy

Posted by: peeps ( )
Date: January 10, 2012 12:04AM

I read today that he lost all of his phone and visitation privileges because he had someone record and broadcast one of his phone calls. In the picture he looked like shiz. Sorry no link but you can google it no doubt.

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: January 10, 2012 12:42AM

He made two calls over the holidays that were placed on speakerphone in violation of the rules for making calls. Those two people have been taken off of his list of people he can call as well.

Mostly Warren seems to be spending a lot of time imagining that God wants him released from jail (like God even has time to worry about Warren -- do you KNOW how many people around the world lose their car keys every day?) and, of course, pleasuring himself. I think he's as settled in as he can be, although he's spending a remarkable amount of time whining about the consequences of his vile and abusive behavior.

Posted by: fallible ( )
Date: January 10, 2012 11:43AM

Posted by: PapaKen ( )
Date: January 10, 2012 01:22PM

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 10, 2012 01:34PM

One down, one to go. Tommy Monson shoud be the next false prophet to go to prison.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2012 01:35PM by Dave the Atheist.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: January 11, 2012 12:03AM

But then who will peek in at all those old widows through their blinds, in order to check up on them, if TSM is in prison? I bet you didn't even think of all those poor widows, did you?

Posted by: OnceMore ( )
Date: January 10, 2012 02:43PM

I saw a news report in which the sister-in-law of one of Jeff's flock said that the sheeple started leaving in droves after Jeff's said nobody could have sexual relations, and that all marriages would have be redone once he triumphantly returned.

Best move Jeff's ever made to reduce the numbers of cult members.

Date: January 12, 2012 12:32AM

is b/w him and LeRoy.

Posted by: snowball ( )
Date: January 10, 2012 09:11PM

Don't imagine they have tanning beds there to use--even if he has a revelation that he should use them.

Posted by: Margie ( )
Date: January 10, 2012 09:35PM

This news report states that Jeffs is not barred from receiving visitors. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2012/01/imprisoned-polygamist-leader-warren-jeffs-loses-phone-privileges.html Last I heard he is in the Powledge Unit at Palestine, Tx. Palestine is around 24 miles from where I live. I am so tempted to try to visit him. I am really fascinated by polygamy because the people who raised me knew Ervil and Joel LaBaron and my "dad" took our family to visit a poly.(I really think good old dad was considering a polygamist lifestyle) commune in Mexico when I was young. I wonder if I could get on his visitor's list?

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: January 11, 2012 12:05AM

If your not 14, Jeff's probably doesn't want to talk to you. Then again, he might be hard up enough to consider legal candy.

Date: January 11, 2012 10:31PM

Posted by: Quoth the Raven "Nevermo" ( )
Date: January 10, 2012 11:58PM

Earlier it was reported he spent alot of time spanking the monkey. guess there is not much else to do. He must have lost all his inhibitions with the orgies he had with his teenaged brides. What a pervert. i hope he chokes to death on a hot dog, he is a worthless hunk of flesh that takes up space on this planet.

Posted by: unworthy ( )
Date: January 11, 2012 06:22PM

I wonder if he is not ,,BUBBA'S bride yet???

Date: January 11, 2012 10:32PM

Posted by: lostinutah ( )
Date: January 11, 2012 06:30PM

I think he's about to lose it, based on all the sacred missives he's writing and mailing all over the world.

He's a fool. I hope he has the internet and can get on here and read about what others think of his insanity. But internet as read only.

Hi Warren, how's it hangin', dude?

Posted by: nonamekid ( )
Date: January 11, 2012 10:54PM

or at least he claims so

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=960&sid=18824270

"At the end of a one-paragraph, handwritten revelation he writes "President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" under his signature."

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: January 11, 2012 11:44PM

I wonder how the story would have went if joseph smith had been incarcerated for life instead of xed. We'll never know. The outcome for all of us may have been better. Or maybe not, ole brigham had his eye on the prize. He may have done just what he did.

Date: January 12, 2012 12:33AM

dude was martyred instead.

should have spent out his days being Jethro's bitch.

would have saved millions of ferrets.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.