Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: September 24, 2010 10:21PM

I don't believe in any god or gods--at least they way that people imagine the force or intelligence underlying the universe to be -- but let's suppose that the imaginary sky daddy suddenly appeared one day. What would I say to him? Well, let's see..

Anybody: " So you're God?"

God: "Yes."

A: I don't believe you are real--if you were real you would have to be one cold, cruel SOB to do
what you do.

G: Why do you say that?

A: Aren't you supposed to know everything? You let millions of people die every day for nothing--you let the self righteous hate, demean or kill anyone who doesn't agree with them. Group X hates Group Y and they all must die.

G: I'm sorry you feel that way.

A: Here I am arguing with a figment of my imagination. You need to suffer...really suffer. Not dying on a cross or anything--that's nothing, You need to go to Auschwitz --- you let millions of people die and did nothing. You need to be gassed and burned. You need to be every kid that's ever had a dream --- and then have your life destroyed by drugs, sadistic parents, non-caring caregivers, or just plain bad luck. You need to be gay --- and lose your family, your friends, and colleagues. You need to have someone you love ripped away from you by their family. Ever see the Twilight Zone movie? You need to have all the bad things happen to you over and over again without end. And I've not even started yet--mere physical pain isn't good enough for you. You made hell -- go live in it and leave us alone and take all the religious nuts with you.

G: I guess I should go now...

A: Yeah, I think you should. Don't come back any time soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AmIDarkNow? ( )
Date: September 24, 2010 10:53PM

Your going to have to wait till 100 billion other humans have their turn so you may as well get some coffee and have a seat.

Posted by: BadGirl ( )
Date: September 24, 2010 11:57PM

Joe, you made a BIG BIG MISTAKE telling me to read Deuteronomy Chapter 22.
If you don't understand what I mean about women being treated as CHATTEL (not cattle), then you need to read that chapter yourself.
Deuteronomy Chapter 22 is enough to make any woman leave Christianity. This kind of crap is NOT "of God".

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.