Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Sue ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 01:10AM

In the time the board has been down, I've sent out 2 previous announcements about the deadline for getting rooms at the hotel. Original deadline date passed, and they gave us one more week. That deadline has now passed. Here is what I posted elsewhere earlier today:

>After getting the hotel to extend our deadline for rooms for another week, it has now expired again. If you still need a room, you may call the hotel @ 801-359-7800 and ask for Brandy. IF there are rooms available, she will make the booking for you. This is NOT the reservation clerk - she will not be able to book it for you. This is the person I work to make all the plans for the conference. If she is not there, ask for Amanda -- just tell whomever you speak to that you are trying to get a room for the Exmormon Conference. If there is a room, you will get our price.

If you have any problems, write to me, and I'll see what I can do. From this point on, there is NO GUARANTEE that you will be able to get a room -- it all depends on how full their hotel is. (I hope they are not full, because I know how many try to get a room the last week or two!!). :-)

Sue

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 09:09AM

I live local so please tell me again the times of the meetings, cost, and address. Thanks.

Posted by: mav ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 09:26AM

Posted by: sue ( )
Date: September 18, 2010 04:39PM

mav -- thanks, LOL I didn't see your simple answer before I posted.

Posted by: sue ( )
Date: September 18, 2010 04:38PM

If you will go to our website, ExmormonFoundation.org, and click on the Conferences link at the top of the home page, that will take you to all the information you need. It might look a little daunting, but I detailed everything so that people would be able to register by just following the instructions. This is the first year that we have had on-line registering, including paying, and it's worked great, and saved a lot of time for everyone. Feel free to write again if you have any questions.

Sue
Conf Chair

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.