Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: JBryan ( )
Date: September 25, 2010 04:52PM

...to replaced the RAGE PARTY I'm having. I'm listening to the Smashing Pumpkins Bullet With Butterfly Wings at full blast....perfect mood music.

I feel no pity right now...only seething RAGE. I want to destroy something down. I want to take my guitar and smash it against my amp over and over and over. I want to smash the windows out of my car and then set it on fire.

I want to kill God. I want to smash his head against a brick wall.

I want to nail Jesus to the cross again with a nail gun.

I want to erase religion.

I want to tell the world to go ahead and kill me....suck all the blood out of me. I'll help you kill me! I'll cut my wrists for you! I'll drizzle my blood all over you and you can drink it!!!!!!! That's what you want isn't it?

Let's just unleash the nukes and be done with it. Let's kill everyone and everything and then we will all be happy.

No more slow torture. Just get it over with.

I'm so tired of being a rat in a cage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Adult of god ( )
Date: September 25, 2010 05:02PM

You haven't indicated the object of your rage (the pity will be for yourself, of course, when you finally get there), but if it's for the morg, why don't you just fade away from it for a while? You know, take the decade off.

Posted by: JBryan ( )
Date: September 25, 2010 05:15PM

...looking back on how I could have avoided the hole I'm in with money, job, etc. Also, I have many black friends who have been and still are being screwed by the system since almost all white people thing racism is a thing of the past (believe me, it's not). I feel so angry for them.

But I'm feeling a bit better now. I just found out that John Boehner is going to get crucified overan affair with a lobbyist. Sometimes there is justice in the world.

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: September 26, 2010 09:47AM

Other than the things you mention how is your day going?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.