Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Topper ( )
Date: November 25, 2010 04:37PM

Well, it's been some year, getting my N.J.house sold, and making the actual move. I'm now living with and taking care of my elderly mother. The Tri-Cities is where I was a Mo the longest, and would be thrilled to find a few old friends who are now ExMo. So, here goes. My name is Carol Yearsley. I attended Kennewick 9th ward for ten years, but also spent time in various wards in the original part of Richland. I've been Morg free for almost 11 years.

Time to head off to spend the first Thanksgiving in 12 years with the Tri-Cities (all ExMo & NoMo) part of the family. Life is good. Cheers everyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: November 25, 2010 05:16PM

Now that you are on this coast maybe we will be able to meet.

But you are in some major trouble. And what you are in trouble for will be here Friday. And it is ALL YOUR FAULT!

Date: November 26, 2010 01:45AM

Yes, it would be nice to meet sometime. :-)

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: November 26, 2010 04:11AM

back end off potty training I will be cursing your name! We have already had snow. I have truly lost my mind. This is an area I KNOW about. I KNOW what a huge amount of work this is. I should go find myself a sharp stick to poke myself in the eye with too.

My only excuse is she has a wonderful temperament and is marked JUST like a Border Collie.

I am insane. But so excited I can't sleep :P

AND IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

Mail me when you have time :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2010 04:14AM by Susan I/S.

Posted by: Tahoe Girl ( )
Date: November 27, 2010 12:33AM

I decided best to wait until the Spring. These cold, dark, wet days of Winter in the PNW are best spent curled up in front of a heater.

Have fun with the cute, new addition to the pack :)

TG

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: November 26, 2010 10:19AM

You got a big group of ex-Mo's there. Ye shall all meet by and by. Apparently that's not the case here.

Best,
Mike T.
blubergamo@hotmail.com

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: November 26, 2010 10:22AM

If you're ever Spokane way give me a shout and well catch a cup of coffee or tea or something.

I feel your pain, Susan. We're shoveling a "potty square" in our back yard for our smaller dogs. Bad enough to have to shovel the sidewalks and driveway -- but shoveling the yard?!? (Of course I've been doing that for a while now -- short dogs need a place to go in the winter.)

I did read of one woman who trained her small dog (I think it was a Yorkie) to do her business in a box of cedar chips. Maybe that's an option? Good luck!

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: November 26, 2010 10:23AM

Your weatherman on the local Tri-Cities NBC affiliate is also ex-Mormon, once a good friend of mine.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: November 26, 2010 11:12AM

But I do hope Susan's puppy adjusts well, so you won't have to suffer being in trouble with her for more than a day or two. I wouldn't wish such a scary fate anyone.

Posted by: RedPuppy ( )
Date: November 26, 2010 10:14PM

To the topic creator, do you happen to know the Barton family up there?

You might not, I just know they're somewhere in Kennewick Wa. But it sounds like there's a lot of wards there!

Date: November 27, 2010 02:20AM

Date: November 27, 2010 02:26AM

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: November 26, 2010 10:47PM

Congrats on your move and new life.

Date: November 27, 2010 02:31AM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.