Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: March 28, 2012 12:39AM

I don't think Mormons understand Love & loving behavior the way most others do, or at least could.

I think they're stuck in a world of being competitive about most everything in their lives, then trying to climb a ladder filled with other people seeking the same status items.
Then, most everything they value is conditional. They MUST get interviewed regularly to be accepted by people at the top.

People can learn more about having successful families (and other relationships) by watching Dr. Phil & the Simpsons than by going to ALL the 'family relations' classes in the world (if they haven't thrown them OUT, which they should have).

Mormons are shallow & many-most are self-centered, it's the way they learn to 'function' once a week.

THATs a Train Wreck, heading down the track.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2012 12:42AM by guynoirprivateeye.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ktay ( )
Date: March 28, 2012 12:41AM

Agreed. That's how it is in my family.

Posted by: enoughenoch19 ( )
Date: March 28, 2012 02:35AM

Guynoir - you have a point but then nobody is holding a gun at their heads forcing them to be Morgs. I don't feel sorry for them, at least not most of them. I have been hurt too often and too much to feel any pity for them.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.