Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Lucky ( )
Date: December 02, 2010 11:55AM

From the MORmON apostle who gave us the Forest Gump style run down of his fellow LDS INC execs, even if it wasnt supposed to go beyond Kuna (Boise).

You might be defective, and the only way for MORmON god to find out for sure was to jeopardize your eternal salvation here on earth, because MORmON god could not tell any other way because he is as dumb as his MORmON members. and if you are defective its not gods fault even if he did create you, its your fault!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhSUWHvpev4

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LongTimeGone ( )
Date: December 02, 2010 02:53PM

That was "udder" bull$hit! Yeah, I groaned at myself, too.

L. Tom makes no sense. I thought Mormons believed their God is omniscient. If MHF (Mormon Heavenly Father) is possessed of universal or complete knowledge, why would he need to establish a probationary period to find out the worth of his children. Wouldn't he already know?

I guess that's one of those truths that Boyd says aren't necessarily useful, or one of those things that are not necessary for us to know for our salvation and good, ol' MHF will 'splain when we make it to the Celestial Kingdom. <CoughBullshitCough>

Even sitting in a chair in an office, L. Tom speaks with the cadence and phrasing of the General Conference drone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.