Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: September 27, 2010 06:08PM

Here is the words of the letter I received from the city Atty. White will not name now, but later. Letter dated September 16, 2010. Dear Mr. Get her done,

Thanks for coming to my office last week to discuss the problem of members of the church leading unwanted notices and papers on the front door of your condominium unit. I told you that I would get back to you.

Issue of allowing, or not allowing people onto the condominium area for commercial, religious or other purposes it is a matter for the condominium association to consider. You should direct your concerns about admitting people into the complex the area and about putting things on the doors of unoccupied units to the HOA.

The issue of hanging notices, announcements, etc.. On your own door is another matter. Since your complaint was about members of the lds church putting things on your door, I call the state president you had spoken with an he had said that he had spoken with the local bishop and that every effort would be made to avoid anything further being put on your individual door believe that will resolve your complaint. Sincerely etc.

I am going to proceed as an necks I'm going to toast the city ordinance which conclusively produce the city Atty. to be wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.