Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anon4this ( )
Date: December 30, 2010 10:27PM

Give us a clue if you know which Osmond is a non-believer. Here's my guess:

#1: Olivia (Virl's daughter)
#2: Matthew (Tom's son)
#3: Jessica (Marie's gay daughter, duh.)

I'm guessing all of these. But who knows? Tell us if you know. Initials, clues, any clue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: outofutah ( )
Date: December 30, 2010 11:10PM

Posted by: think4u ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 12:12AM

Was Marie's son that took his life gay? I have heard yes and no- have no idea, just curious if anyone really knows. So very sad.

Posted by: bring'emyoung ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 12:12AM

My money is on Donny as an apostate,.... he always radiated such a creeepiness that you just knew he didn't wear "garmies" and didn't care a whit ! I always had him pegged as a graduate of the church "Evergreen" Program to encourage an interest in the fairer sex ! "wink"

Posted by: think4u ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 12:29AM

I agree. I saw him twice in "joseph's coat of many colors" or whatever it was, and he was lovin' showing off his body hardly wearing a stitch when he sings in jail especially.

I would bet he is as embarrassed to be a mormon as I am about having been one, but what ,really, do you do in the spotlight like that and from such a major mo family- it really would not be that easy for him to leave, because most of his image has come from his clean cut living as a mormon.

Posted by: Tanto1 ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 12:32AM

I always thought that Jimmy would be the one who 'suffered' from same sex attraction.

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 12:35AM

When they were teenagers both Jessica and Rachel claimed no religion on My Space. Whether they still feel that way, I have no idea.Their posting were quite sexual too. although kids have been known to exaggerate their sexual exploits. At any rate, they didn't sound much like little Mollys.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.