Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: lynn ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 01:13PM

Hi. I'm hoping you might be of help to me. I am a long-time poster on this board, so I feel comfortable coming here to ask for assistance.
My sister-in-law just passed away about an hour ago. Her name is Joanne Diaczun, but her maiden name was Gadica. She has some ties that go back 25-30 years ago in Calgary, and her husband has asked if I could get in touch with some of these people. Unfortunately, many of the names he gave me are maiden names.
Murrey & Joanne met in the University Ward about 30 years ago when Jack Stone was the Institue director. I am trying to locate the following people (some were Joanne's roommates then):

Jeannie Poon
Darlene Smalik (sp?)
Suzanne Hardy

May Joy Harris

the Leavitts (Clarke)

Pat Duffin

Jack Stone

As a final note, Joanne passed away from cancer. She had been given 6 months to live, but within days she was rushed to the hospital (on Christmas Day). She leaves to mourn: her husband, 4 children, and her 4 brothers and their families (Bruce lived in Calgary for several years as well.)
If you know of any of the above people, could you please give them my email address for further contact. (justbrowsing43@hotmail.com)

Thanks,
lynn (Debra Diaczun, nee Hall)

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 31, 2010 01:15PM

Correction: her maiden name was Diaczun; her married name is Gadica

Date: December 31, 2010 04:59PM

to top

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.