Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Java's Mom ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 02:05PM

"Lose your own faith - fine for you... tear down someone elses faith, or weaken another, shame on you."

Reply:
Shame on me??? seriously??? What do you think missionaries do?? when they and talk about the so called 1st vision god says, "all faiths r wrong and an abomination" THAT'S not tearing down someone else's faith?? The only thing I LOST when I resigned from the so called church was the guilt, shame, depression, the low self esteem, the constant feelings of worthlessness and never being good enuff and a whole slew of negative effects from being a MORmON. My mind and soul has opened tremendously since resigning. I have discovered that the world is a wonderful place. Life is a TRUE gift. My videos & links educate and help ppl. I have never been happier in all my life!! MORmONISM is racist and hateful. I have learned that ppl r wonderful and it doesn't matter whether if they r gay or str8 or whatever the color. When I found out the REAL truth about MORmONISM, I got out. It wasn't easy of course it was just as hard as leaving my abusive husband. I'm glad I did.

I have a challenge for u:
http://packham.n4m.org/mormonquiz.htm
This is a quiz about church. U will be surprised at how much u DON'T know.

Kevin, I love u. u know that. U r a gr8 guy. I'm not stupid or foolish. I'm not destroying anyone's faith, I'm simply spreading the truth as I have learned it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: omreven ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 02:23PM

Posted by: Babylon ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 05:56PM

Posted by: darkprincess ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 07:15PM

Posted by: mtnmdwcookiemonster ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 08:12PM

Nice pithy statement. It parallels how I feel about Mormonism & I used it to explain myself to others.

Posted by: excultmember ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 10:03PM

Posted by: excultmember ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 10:08PM

Good reply. The Mormons sure do work hard to tear other people from their own faiths but they'll whine and shout persecution when others do it to them.

I would also add that if other people leave the Morg because of your information, then your information must be more convincing than what the Mormons can provide. In addition, you are making them leave, they are doing by their own CHOICE.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.