Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Suckafoo ( )
Date: January 06, 2011 12:16PM

I was in this little mini movie meant to be submitted to Sundance and is presently on the editing floor. So anyway, I agreed to do it because it was for a friend and he wanted me to play a psychiatrist in it. He sends me the screen play and as I was reading I found out my character was going to get whacked with an ash tray and killed in my office by a whacko patient. Great. So how am I going to make this look real, I thought. He assured me I did a good job and I looked scary with the blood and the duct tape over my mouth, so I guess I will see the movie when its done being edited along with the rest of the crew. This was back about 6 months ago, I had not quite left the church yet and I thought, "I hope it doesn't get put on uTube for my family and friends to see as it is NOT something a TBM would do." I've been very quiet about it to everybody until now! If I think its worthy of viewing and if it gets put on UTube, I'll post a link for fun. We shall see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: experienceheals ( )
Date: January 06, 2011 12:56PM

I think just about everything goes on youtube. congrats on getting the part. Hope it opens more doors for you in the future.

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: January 06, 2011 12:58PM

Posted by: utahmonomore ( )
Date: January 06, 2011 01:00PM

Look forward to seeing it!

Posted by: ExMormonRonAnon ( )
Date: January 06, 2011 01:49PM

I can see the credits now:

Drunken Dime Store Indian - Suckafoo the Kickapoo

;)

Ron

Posted by: Suckafoo ( )
Date: January 20, 2011 05:28PM

Haha! Just saw that. Well, we'll see. I think I looked like a horse compared to those tiny little starletts that were supposed to be my patients. If I don't look awesome, no one's seeing it.

Posted by: jon1 ( )
Date: January 06, 2011 03:59PM

Cool!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.