Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: oldtimer ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 12:10AM

Is it just me or is Jodi Arias smoking hot?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tyler ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 12:17AM

Murder is kind of a turn off for me.

Posted by: ladell ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 12:20AM

Like a fresh turd

Posted by: Exmod ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 10:07AM

Posted by: builttospill ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 12:31AM

not seeing it

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 12:33AM

I like women who bathe.

Posted by: snb ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 12:50AM

I think Jodi Arias is hot. To be fair I think a lot of women are hot too.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 01:20AM

The thing that scares me about Jodi Arias, is that if I had known her, I would have been attracted to her. I could even see myself dating her. She is an attractive woman when she is made up. That said, knowing what I know about her now, and crazy people in general, I would rather cut my manhood off, then sleep with her.

Posted by: bishop Rick ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 10:31AM

I don't think she would go for that, frankly. Might not be too pleasurable for you, either.

Date: March 12, 2013 10:33AM

I said rather, in that I don't want to do either.

Posted by: squeebee ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 10:42AM

You said "off, then", implying sequence, instead of "off than", implying preference.

Grammer Nazi, away!

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 01:23AM

I think she looks very plain jane.

Posted by: kolobian ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 08:06AM

Yeah, very plain. I don't see the hotness..

Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 01:36AM

Without the blonde hair, the makeup, the boob job, the sexy clothes, you can see that underneath is a lanky, flat-chested average looking high school dropout whose looks are at best average.

Her activities involve "hanging out," watching movies, getting hair/nails/hoohoo done. She liked to take pictures but not enough to become good at it. What did she like well enough to get good at it? Sex.

Did forbidden coke drinker see her humongous herpes sore and cavernous body cavity? Still think she's hot?

I guess if you don't mind std, rabbity teeth, and a vagina that looks like it's paved, she's hot.

I looked at her lanky hands and weird looking privates and thought an AMAZING twist to this story would be for photos to turn up from when she was a man....

Anagrammy

Posted by: breedumyung ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 10:39AM

spot on grammy...

i can't get past the little 'alien slits' for nostrils either...

i'm going with nancy grace, whom i can't stand; ugly as a mud fence...

Posted by: rationalguy ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 01:40AM

She's probably physically kinda hot, but not dressed as a prim librarian by her legal team for effect. A mind like hers makes her abhorrent automatically, though.

Date: March 12, 2013 04:36AM

Actually, the prim librarian is what did it for me. Anagrammy, I'm not looking at her hooha, and I didn't notice the herpies scar in the picture I was looking at. It may have been turned away from the camera.

Seriously, all the women on this thread are so superficial. Plain Jane? She has a kind of Tina Fey thing going on. Your heads are so full of what cosmetic companies try to sell as attractive, you fail to appreciate that real physical beauty does not work that way.

Yes, she is attractive. Her personality is ugly, but the outside of someone is not a reflection on the inside. There are beautiful evil people, just as there are hideous looking angels. A lot of women have stated that Ted Bundy was hot, while to me he looks like a creepy used car salesman.

I do not want to date Jodi Arias, because I know that Jodi Arias is a monster. That said, we only know she is a monster, because she killed a guy in cold blood. All I said, is if I had known Jodi Arias back before any of this had happened, I could see myself being loured in by her charms. They must work, or else how did she ever find a victim in the first place?

I'm sorry that the Holy Ghost is not real, and there is sometimes no way to discern that someone is a monster until it is too late. You can't depend on appearance as a defense. It does no good to call the monster ugly after the fact.

I have a sister who is married to an abusive man that everyone in my family finds repulsive. That said, the repulsion is based on character. Women swoon for this guy. He is a good looking guy, when you overlook the fact that he is a psychopath. To pretend otherwise, is to turn a blind eye into the one true defense that does work, judging a person on character. Had my sister gotten to know her husband's character, instead of marrying him after three months, had Jodi Arias's dead victim spent a little more time learning her character, or had I learned my own ex-wife's character, before jumping into a serious relationship with them because they were cute, we would have been saved a lot of pain.

It does no good to call a witch ugly after the fact, because honestly, had Jodi Arias been in the news for something good instead, and I caller her ugly, you'd all be jumping down my throat as well.

Date: March 12, 2013 04:38AM

BTW, remember, just because Jodi Arias is on TV, she is not a celebrity. Judging someone based on celebrity looks, and good looking compared to regular women on the street is too different things.

Posted by: kolobian ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 10:13AM

I'm not judging her by celebrity or cosmetic looks. I'm comparing her with any woman I see every day at work or on the street.

To me, she's just a plain jane. Nothing special. Certainly not hot.

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 10:31AM

Me either and I know she is dressing down for court but I don't find her attractive. She3 isn't ugly either, but she is nothing special.

Posted by: leafonthewind ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 07:05AM

I agree with you, forbiddencokedrinker. She is far from "ugly" in her appearance, by our society's standards. Everyone says she is ugly but only her inside self is ugly and monstrous. People don't grow warts when they do something horrible.

Posted by: fidget ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 10:05AM

I agree also. She's a pretty lady. Psycho crazy and a bad personality, but look wise is pretty.

Here is the picture I'm looking at;
http://www.businessinsider.com/jodi-arias-profile-2013-3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2013 10:15AM by fidget.

Date: March 12, 2013 10:44AM

She has a good body although she probably has some enhancements. Her face is plain IMO

Date: March 12, 2013 01:40AM

Even in the pre jail shots, she is nothing special.Today she looks very mousy and plain

Posted by: schmendrick ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 07:09AM

Yeah, she could be attractive. As a brunette. She looks like a trashy ho with blond hair.

But, then, I tend to prefer brunettes. I like blondes, too, but nothing's a bigger turn off than a bad/obvious blond dye job.

Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 08:02AM

Looks like she is using the Casey Anthony makeup artists for her court room presence. Maybe it will work. If she is found innocent, maybe she will want to serve a mission per raised bar standards.

Posted by: baura ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 08:31AM

Right, and Ted Bundy could have been a male model.

Posted by: Kismet ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 08:45AM

Sorry, but I'm just not seeing it.

Posted by: Outcast ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 10:06AM

gag...not hot.

Posted by: Exmod ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 10:10AM

"hot" like a knife through butter, or in this case a knife through her boyfriend.

Posted by: Bite Me ( )
Date: March 12, 2013 10:28AM

Keri Russell... SMOKIN' HOT!

Jodi Arias... Definitely NOT!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.