Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anon123 ( )
Date: January 18, 2011 02:52AM

Unfortunately, or fortunately(not sure), I don't have MUCH information about CK. But from what I gather, we can make our own worlds, we become equal to our HF, and that sounds wonderful, to be at his side, but what of these worlds? Can we be a part of them? Can we experience earthly things on our world? And another thing I gather, my "privilege"(or some word of the same standing), is to give birth to many many spirit children. Uh uh, so I get to be pregnant, for eternity? I don't know. I feel all turned around and misinformed. Somebody help? But from what I gathered, it doesn't seem happy for me, I feel happy aspiring towards something and even happier when I'm reaching that goal, but once you get to heaven, what do ya do? So....help?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bingoe4 ( )
Date: January 18, 2011 03:44AM

Especially when I looked around at the priesthood and saw who I'd have to put up with their if what I was being told was true.

Posted by: Kendal Mint Cake ( )
Date: January 18, 2011 04:44AM

Who cares what you think? You are female! In fact, you shouldn't be thinking at all! Naughty girl.

Sharing a husband and being pregnant for eternity does not appeal to you because you are obviously unworthy! (That's what the church says anyway!)

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: January 18, 2011 05:02AM

Not enough mystery and it never blew my mind enough. I want heaven to be one huge heroin rush or a million orgasms at once while flying triple light speed through space with galaxies zipping by.

The white polyester robe and white beard with three morons always bothering you about Adam and Eve don't cut it with me.

Posted by: Timothy ( )
Date: January 18, 2011 09:34AM

At age FITTY-three, I've got a keen eye trained on retirement. Recognizing I've fewer years ahead than behind, spending my remaining time on planet earth in relative peace and quiet has become a high priority.

I'd like to continue that trend in the life to come (if there is one) and have absolutely no desire to "start over" again. I did my bit for king and country in this life. Raisin' truckloads of spirit babies while creating, owning and operating a cosmic contruction company simply doesn't roll my pant legs up. Attempting to sexually satisfy thousands of eternal concubines by my lonesome doesn't exactly blow my skirt up neither. Don't know whose idea of heaven that is, but it sure ain't mine!

Tell ya what, lawdy, just hook me up with a cosmic travel trailer loaded with beer and munchies and I'll be as happy as a possum eatin' a sweet-potater. If Beloved decides to tag along, so much the better.

First stop; Crab Nebula - ALL ABOARD!

Timothy

Posted by: The StalkerDog™ ( )
Date: January 18, 2011 09:45AM

My mom- she's even older'n youse, imagine that- don't hold with no heaven-type polygamy crap neither. She tole me, "I'm a real selfish ole bee-yotch and I ain't sharin' and that's that!"

She wants to play nine-ball, that'll consume a goodly part of eternity.

As fer me, well, I'm from a puppy mill, son. I spent the first half of me life doin nuthin but the whump-tee-doodly-do with lots of most attractive doggie girlz... but the people there didn't even give me the chance to say howdy beforehand. It was like mechanical. Got to be pretty routine being forced to perform. Bet it was even worse for the girlz, ya know? They was like CK ladies, forced to be preggo all the time. Bleah.

Ain't doin that again, no sir.

So maybe in the afterlife place I'll gets me some thumbs and then I will challenge you to a game of nine-ball, K?

Posted by: Timothy ( )
Date: January 18, 2011 12:33PM

I'll bring the Milk-Bones!

Workin' on a cosmic road-trip song right now:

Me and you and a dog named Stalker Dog
Goin' to see a Nebula called "Crab"
Me and you and a dog named Stalker Dog
How I love this here eternal plan!

Timothy

Posted by: ina ( )
Date: January 18, 2011 10:39AM

I've been pregnant two times. I do not have the desire to go through that again, ever. In the CK I have to be pregnant forever? Sounds more like hell to me.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: January 18, 2011 10:46AM

I'm with ina.

I was only pregnant once (but with twins--so I "guess" the pregnancy was more difficult)--but I used to stand in the grocery line and look around at women with 5 kids and pregnant and think, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS MORE THAN ONCE?"

There were really great things about pregnancy. Morning sickness was having the stomach flu for 3 months--constant nausea, motion sickness (I was in a van pool to go to work 50 miles away). I'd go through the C-section before I'd do the morning sickness again. Then postpartum blues. Let alone my body has NEVER BEEN THE SAME.

Raising them was even more difficult and still is. I guess if you don't give a shit about your children and the pain you have to watch them suffer through.

Then sharing your husband. Been there--done that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2011 10:47AM by cl2.

Posted by: Topping ( )
Date: January 18, 2011 04:34PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.