Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: tombs1 ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 02:27PM

For my human Sexuality Class (I am a Psychology Major). I am now an Ex Mo, and once had a institute teacher tell me that homo sexulas were "one of the causes of the fall of the Roman Empire." My topic is going to be about how the LDS Church has caused homophobia amongst it's members. I have to have two websites, two books, and two online journal articles, and one newspaper or magazine article to list as sources. Finding Books, and online journals on this topic will be the hard part. If anyone can help or give sugestions about where to find these, I would appreciate it. THX.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MJ ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 02:53PM

But a first hand account of reactions to the homophobic remarks of BKP could come from going to the protest scheduled for Thursday... I know first hand accounts are not listed as a requirement, but I think it could help impress the grader

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,8585

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 03:11PM

Anyone who believed that The Corporation was changing their stance on gays just got a good swift kick in the n**ts. Apparently, they didn't learn as much from prop 8 as we hoped.

Posted by: Alan ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 03:17PM

My suggestion is to contact the reference librarian at your school for assistance. They will help you for free, they have access to tons of subscription (NOT google) research databases, & are experts at finding research articles/books. Take advantage of the service they offer. It will save you time & money.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.