Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 03:57PM

...30+ years ago when I attended Ricks College he took the fun and enjoyment out of our College Dances with his "Worthy Music, Worthy Thoughts" BS!

Excuse us all for just being HUMAN Boyd!!!

I was born HUMAN...I've been HUMAN my entire life thus far...and I plan on being HUMAN for the rest of my remaining years until the day I die!

Hey Boyd...you know what Pal??? I'm not gonna feel guilty or apologize for just being HUMAN you got that BRO??? NO matter what you say (as if anybody outside your teeny-tiny cult even gives a rat's ass) I and many others are not going to allow a lying-geriatric-loser-charlatan like YOU to dictate to us intelligent and enlightened HUMANS what to think and what to do with our one and only lives!

Get it? Got it? Good!

If you were and are so discouraged and disappointed about being HUMAN then you should have ended it long ago Boyd!

Too bad for you and your teeny-tiny cult that there are many of us who still enjoy just BEING HUMAN!!!

Or so it seems to me...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Twinker ( )
Date: October 04, 2010 04:09PM

(Hope like hell their PR guys are monitoring this site!)

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.