Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: munchybotaz ( )
Date: April 28, 2013 05:04AM

Well, it wasn't that early. I went to bed about 5 hours ago, the deal where you suddenly just couldn't possibly continue. Then one of those super-annoying, half-awake dreams where it feels like solving a problem but you suspect you're not, then you wake up and realize it has nothing to do with real life. In this case the problem was some questionable photos of terrorists, one of the last things I'd done before bed being to read a news story about Tamerlan Tsarnaev being caught on wiretap "vaguely discussing jihad" with his mom. Who doesn't do that, right? Never doin' doobz with the neighbors again.

Anyway, here I am, waiting for the drugs to kill my headache. This is why nice Mormon girls, when invited over for a beer, should insist on having the beer only. Not the first time this has been learned.

Now make room for stray thoughts. It occurs to me that what Mormon God does with his billions of spirit children is kind of like if we were to send our kids to the Hunger Games--on purpose, for their own good. And we designed the games for their education, and told them it would be great!

Bad parents, no? And complete idiots for expecting the kids who survive to want to hang out with us.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2013 12:55PM by munchybotaz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.