Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ExMormonRon ( )
Date: January 20, 2011 04:45PM

Oh, ya! Now I get it. The "It's DNA" thingie threw me off. It was early and I'd only had a 1/2 a cuppa joe.

Yep, the link to my photo website. I have no problem whatsoever with anyone or anybody knowing who I am. So, therefore, it's not a problem. LOL

I'll friend you on FB when I get home. NO laughing at my huge Farmville farm either. : D

Ron

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: DNA ( )
Date: January 20, 2011 04:55PM

yup, the photo thing.

I've got some touchy family dynamics going on right now, so I'm pretty quiet about all things mormon on fb. A brother tells me I'm not quiet enough, posting things about BY that are racist etc. on other peoples walls, but I'm trying to keep it quiet.

There are things I'd like to share on this site, but I don't because it would give me away if anyone was looking. In the past few weeks, I've let some personal stuff out that would certainly identify me. But as yet, nobody has called me on it.

At some point, I'll be able to post like you do with no worries.

So on a related topic, other than the few people that I've face booked with, has anyone here thought that they know me? I suppose the ones that I'm worried about finding out aren't going to be posting here, they'd just be lurking. But curious just the same.

Posted by: ExMormonRon ( )
Date: January 20, 2011 05:05PM

Nothing to worry about on my end. FB for me is family and friends, albeit I have non-RfM friends that are ex-mo and active on Postmormon and Peeping Salamanders. If you looked at my Wall, you'd see Farmville and a ton of video music links.

I'd never Wall you with anything ex-mo related. If your family saw me as a friend on your FB, they'd just wonder who the hell I was and why are so many of my friends female. LOL

Ron

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.