Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 07:53PM

Hallelujah!

I feel a song coming on....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTiXoMCppw

By the way, I cleared out my apartment, put what I could in my car and was to spend two days with my friend Ann,(which has turned into 3 weeks)and am hopelessly stuck in the gravitational pull of Sonoma County. But the good news is, I see Jesus every day and he has an outdoor shower and yes....I watched him all soapy and slippery wet. (Trunks on - he is Jesus after all.) We watched a movie together in his new apartment which is decorated so cool and manly and I really should stop this silly shit, but I love Jesus. Every morning I have Jesus's home made honey in my coffee. How's that for an Exmo!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: matt ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 08:03PM

That sounds pretty good. WCG! ;o))

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 10:13PM

You're cute, I'm glad you're back on the board.

Posted by: eloher ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 11:43PM

LOL WCG. I don't blame you for falling victim to the gravitational pull of wine country. We were looking into moving down there awhile back, but decided against it. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been for sure. We're still stuck in the Sacramento foothills, and will be until our oldest graduates high school I think. She's 12 now. With her autism disorder, she's just so socially awkward, it would be cruel to uproot her. Where she's at, she's got a few close friends she's had since 2nd grade.

Im glad to hear you're having fun with Jesus for now ;-)

Jesus used to mow my lawn, but I just couldn't afford to keep him on.

TTFN,
Jenn

Posted by: loves kids ( )
Date: September 18, 2010 03:38AM

Where in the foothills of Sac. are you? I live in El Dorado Hills. And right at this moment I am so sad and feel so alone. I have lost trust in everyone,except one friend.And it's to late to call her now. Leaving the lds church and all that it entails (plus a history of emotional and mental abuse by dh) Is so very hard at times.

Posted by: shannon ( )
Date: September 17, 2010 11:54PM

I mean with hot Jesus next door and all, I could certainly understand if you stayed. ;o)

Eloher, GIRL!!! Long time-no see! How are you and the babies?? (Surely not babies anymore, I'd guess).

GAWD, this is fun - it's like a high school reunion or something! I sure missed RfM the past couple of weeks . . .

Posted by: Mujun ( )
Date: September 18, 2010 03:54AM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.