Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Charlie ( )
Date: January 20, 2011 04:59PM

On another thread someone asked for an explanation of my post regard what my moniker means. The thread ended and so here I am.
As to the meaning of "AODS", it is actually blasphemous as it is one of the names of God. The tale of my General Authorityness that I've mentioned a couple of times here? Now that is a long story.
To outline:
1. at 14 I became LDS
2. at 25 I was eternally married
3. at 27 I was dumped
4. lots of fun intervened
5. I came in contact with the Restoration Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day-saints (gay) and was ordained High Priest, Bishop and Apostle over time
6. We schismed (mormons do it as often as Latin American counties have revolutions)
7. A group of us reformed as The Restoration Fellowship in Jesus Christ and I served as its first President, Prophet, Seer and Revelator until... several years later
8. I read on on-line book from the "Out of the maze" website during which I had my click experience (That in which one suddenly says WTF what WAS I thinking?)
9. Been recovering ever since

Now if you know those churches, you know who I am.
If you do and you are here, please let me know so we can renew old relationships (only if they were or could become good and supportive)

Since it took 3 morgBodies for me to come out of zion, how many did it take you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.