Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anon123 ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 07:10AM

Just pulled a stupid one, and was going to tell you ALL about it, but I've now had to type it twice and can't recover it, so I'll type it later for you guys. And now because of this prank I'm PROBABLY looking at a month's grounding AND I'm now the WORST sister in the ENTIRE WORLD! So I'll tell you ALL about later, but for now I want to hear your stories, and did you get punished, and if so, did you survive the "punishment"?

AND GIRLS, are NO FUN TO FREAKING PRANK!!!!!

This is now the THIRD time she just came down to tell me I'm the worst sister in the world and now ordering me around, and treatment like this ALL the time is mostly why I pranked her, but NOW she's going to treat me even worse. And you know what else? My bro isn't that much fun to prank either, BECAUSE he lives in a house with three other girls, and only one other guy, so he reacts like a girl as well. Now if you'll excuse me I have a bathroom to clean.

Feel free to leave your stories below.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: poster ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 07:15AM

I wrote a false letter in anotehr person name tot he Jehovah Witnesses headquaters pretending to be the otehr person requesting a visit from JW`s to take conversion lessons.The JW amn came to the guys house because of the letter I wrote and had an argument with the mans wife because he was not at home.Tvictim of my prank was a work colleague.

Posted by: anon123 ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 07:19AM

Sheesh, did they ever find out it was you? And BTW, I made my sis cry, but there was no physical HARM.

Posted by: Thithter Thim ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 09:39AM

growing up were very TBM. When my sister and I were probably 10 and 13, we made a "It's a girl! Congrats Sally!!!!" poster (fake name here of course). "Sally" was their teenage daughter who was probably 17 and was the kind of girl who we never saw had a date or anything and so this would have been "so funny" to do...and we put this poster on their front fence for the people driving by could see. Um, then we dipped a tampon in red food coloring water and threw it on their driveway. WTF? lol

OMG so stupid we were LOL The mom came knocking on our door later that day and "had a talking with us". My parents werent home so we didnt get in trouble...and I'm not sure if neighbor mom ever told my mom or not. My mom never talked to us about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2011 09:39AM by Thithter Thim.

Posted by: lostinutah ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 10:34AM

My sisters (both are a lot older) spray-painted dirty words all over someone's house they didn't like when they were about 8. They also used to chase the neighborhood boys around with butcher knives. This was in a rural NW Colorado town. I think they invented the gang thing there, LOL, they also used to get into rock fights and cowpie fights with the neighbor kids. One grew up to be a super-religious narcissist and the other was a writer - she was cool.

My poor parents never knew about any of this.

So, if your parents are mad at you, tell them it could be worse. :)

The mean sister used to torture me (psychologically) and I would destroy her stuff (usually clothing) to get even and then she would chase me for a mile or so and give up. She deserved it, I knew she couldn't catch me. Luckily, she left when I was 10 (she got married at 18). My life sure improved. No one in the family will talk to her now.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2011 10:38AM by lostinutah.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 10:46AM

I'm not a fan of mean pranks, but this is a pretty funny if you ever worked in a clean room.

Many moons ago I used to produce micro chips on 6" wafers. I wore the bunny suit with the face veil. A common prank was to tie very tight knots in peoples' sleeves.

When you work 12 hour shifts and go to put your bunny suit on it becomes robotic until you realize, "Why the hell is my arm/leg not through?"
Trust me, it's funny.

Date: January 23, 2011 10:49AM

It would also be pretty funny to do that with them already in it. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2011 10:49AM by lostinutah.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 11:15AM

Ha! That used to happen, too!

You had to do it on the sly though, because it produced too many particles. :)

Posted by: lily ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 11:28AM

I once took every light bulb out of my friends' home. We had Bible study in their home, and they had to leave early one night to go to a family function. They left us there and just asked us to lock up when we were done.

I organized the group and we removed every last light bulb from their home. Hallways, bathroom vanities, night stands, etc. It was crazy. We left them a bunch of clues like a scavenger hunt to find the stash of light bulbs. (By the way, we hid them in the dog house outside.)

Posted by: thedrive ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 11:29AM

OK. Way back when I was a rookie police officer. We had a sergeant who was a real ass and there was general distain on our shift for him and his way of police work. For instance, one day we had a robbery alarm at a local bank. He was in his office at the station and responded as soon as the call came out. He was the first unit on scene and took up an observation position behind a retaining wall where he could observe the front doors and drive thru and waited for other officers to arrive. I pulled up and took cover with him and as I got out of my car I noticed that his gun was missing from his holster. He had left it at home that morning and had never noticed it missing. Luckily for us the alarm was a mistake by one of the tellers and he quickly drove home to get his trusty sidearm while swearing me to secrecy.

He had a habit of rubbing his face when he talked to people. He would rub his chin, scratch his cheeks, pinch his nose, rub his eyes, etc. I'm sure he thought he looked interested in what people had to say but to an outsider it was very annoying. And he would pick his nose every few minutes.

At the next shift bid time he was rotated to the graveyard shift and I was assigned to his team again. The officers on our team had grown tired of his leadership and lack of officer safety and wanted to teach him a lesson. But being a sergeant we knew that if we crossed the line we'd be in a lot of trouble if we ever got caught. Then one night we devised a clever plan that was fool proof.

He always ate a late dinner/early breakfast at the same greasy spoon around 2AM. As soon as he checked out on the radio for his 10-60 (meal break) we drove to the diner and blacked out our car before we pulled into the parking lot. We took out our crime scene kit and "dusted" his door handle and steering wheel with fingerprint powder. Since it was the graveyard shift, and the steering wheel was dark blue, we were confident that he wouldn't notice it. We also called dispatch and told them about our little trick and asked that they make sure to make him the backup unit on any calls where they knew that there would be a group of people around. Then we closed his car up and drove away and waited.

About an hour later there was a prowler call and he was dispatched as the backup to the primary officer. The call ended up being a raccoon on the caller's roof and they both went inside to let the caller know what they found and to make sure everything was ok. When he walked into the house my coworker said that his face from ear to ear was black from the fingerprint powder. The homeowner didn't say anything to the sergeant about his appearance which only added to our little prank.

Throughout the night and into the morning our dear sergeant made traffic stops, checked on 7-11's, and came in contact with over 20 people and not one person told him.

At 6:45AM, as day shift was coming on and we were getting off, he walked into the briefing room to put away his flashlight and portable radio. Day shift was just finishing up their briefing and as soon as they saw him they broke out laughing. He didn't know what was so funny so he started laughing as well not knowing that he was the brunt of the joke. The day shift sergeant motioned him over and whispered into his ear. Our sergeant turned around and walked down the hall to the locker room where he saw his face. He was covered from forehead to neck, ear to ear, in fingerprint powder. His nostrils, mouth, and eyes were smeared. Those of us who were in on it were waiting for him to come unglued but instead all we heard was, "Good one. Damn, you guys got me good." And he headed to the shower.

Nobody ever snitched on us and it has been our secret until this day. Nor have the details of the time we shitched his spark plug wires around on his car been revealed either. He drove around all night with is car backfiring and not able to go over 40. But that's another story for another time.

Date: January 23, 2011 11:51AM

Hey, that was ME!!!

Just kidding. The car backfiring is hilarious.

And that reminded me of another. My grandfather was a game warden and a very popular one, he had grown up in hard times living off the land as a kid and he understood when someone hunted to feed their family, so was lenient in that regard. He also had a great sense of humor, but he took his job seriously. He's actually in the hall of highly-regarded people in our hometown.

He lived in a little log cabin next door to my parents' house, as my grandmother had died. Every day, after work, he'd go home and get a cold soda and turn on the news and kick back in this huge comfy chair he had and relax.

My dad was an electronics engineer and one evening he and my uncle wired an external microphone into my grandpa's radio. They stood outside his window, and when the news came on, they broke in:

"Breaking news report, Officer Davidson has been charged with poaching deer north of town and the police are searching for him as we speak." They then let it go back to the regular news.

My grandpa got up and started slowly pacing back and forth in the living room. Of course, they watched and laughed their asses off, then finally told him it was a joke.

And my dad, when he was a teen, wired an external speaker into his car and would drive around town talking to people through it, things like, "hurry up there, buddy," to the car ahead of him etc. He finally got shut down by the local constable.

It was a small town and people made their own entertainment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2011 11:53AM by lostinutah.

Posted by: unworthy ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 11:52AM

Some I can't share here. But while in college me and another clown would climb up the fire escape at night and sneak into the girls dorm restroom. We removed the light bulbs and covered the toilet seats with plastic wrap.
A friend of mine was getting married on a Sunday. We took him out for a night of drinking and partying Friday night. He was not much of a drinker. At about 3-4 AM we took all his money and billfold and put him on a train with a one way ticket. He didn't get back to the base untill Monday morning. They had to cancel the wedding and get married by a bishop a week later.

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 04:25PM

not me, but...

A fundy Christian I once worked with had gone to a small bible college. One of the other students was always going on about the rapture to the point that it had annoyed everyone,even the other FCs. All lived in a dorm.

One night in the wee hours all the others got up. They left beds with empty pajamas arranged in sleeping positions, desks with empty clothing in study poses, empty clothing in a toilet stall, etc. then hid.

When he woke up he thought that everyone but him had been raptured.

LOL.

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 04:52PM

Bob T Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not me, but...
>
> A fundy Christian I once worked with had gone to a
> small bible college. One of the other students
> was always going on about the rapture to the point
> that it had annoyed everyone,even the other FCs.
> All lived in a dorm.
>
> One night in the wee hours all the others got up.
> They left beds with empty pajamas arranged in
> sleeping positions, desks with empty clothing in
> study poses, empty clothing in a toilet stall,
> etc. then hid.
>
> When he woke up he thought that everyone but him
> had been raptured.
>
> LOL.

That is funny

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 04:57PM

...that's awesome! LOL!

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 04:48PM

I was about 12 years old (late 1970s), and construction crews tore up our neighborhood street to put in a new drainage system. They did a beautiful job pouring concrete around plastic pipes, and I would check their progress in the evening to see what they had done. They had spend almost a week on the concrete.

My friend and I noticed that we could talk through the pipes from end to the other way down the street, even if we whisper. Then I started hitting the plastic pipes with pebbles. It was pretty far down in a hole and very securely cemented in, so it made a cool echo. I threw bigger and bigger rocks to listen to the sound until I broke the pipe. I quietly walked back to my house and never went back again.

They probably had to jackhammer out the beautiful cement job they did, dig up the part of the pipe that was already buried and redo the whole thing. I felt terrible.

Posted by: Super Anon for this one ( )
Date: January 23, 2011 05:53PM

Background: Girl who was a horrible, low-class human being to me in High School posted a sexy bikini pic of herself on her MYSPACE page.

Prank: I posted the photo on the wifelovers.com site where all the visitors write-in about how they pleasured themselves to it and what they'd like to do to the ladies whose pictures are posted.

Then I anonymously emailed her the link to the wifelovers site with all the dirty comments about how hard they came looking at her. She wrote me back less than pleased about this.

What comes around goes around.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.