Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Ultra TBM Mega Lord ( )
Date: October 05, 2010 05:32PM

So I am sitting in my lounge chair with my Vaseline in hand, watching conference and really getting excited when Packer comes on and says inspired words of God.

And then you guys all Pack..er I mean pick on him. You all just like jump his old narley bones. Well knock it OFF!!!

He is telling you all the truth. Him surrounded by all those other wonderful men, a whole flock of them, with just a few women up there...it was a really orgy of spiritual knowledge, and real spiritual love fest!!!

Leave the man alone.

Does anyone know where I can get some more Vaseline and Kleenex, my bottle just ran out, and I am thinking of watching the last session of conference again. It's really HARD right now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: October 05, 2010 05:35PM

when I go to the store for the bleach to wash out my brains. Thanks for the visuals ya stinker!!!

Posted by: happycat ( )
Date: October 06, 2010 12:59AM

LEAVE PACKER ALONE!!!! HE'S IN A WHEEL CHAIR. HE NEEDS AN OXYGEN TANK. LEEEEEAVEEEEE PACKER ALONEEEEE.*Chris Crocker whining*.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.