Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: January 24, 2011 06:31PM

...to the homeless, poverty-stricken and needy first in Utah and then to the surrounding States in our wonderful Nation.

All LDS buildings including Temples shall become community centers to be used as those particular communities see fit.

On behalf of the Q-12 and myself we beg your forgiveness in propagating a lie upon our gullible followers and church members ever since the organization of our cult in 1830. To those within the sound of my voice who are non-Morons we apologize for having our Missionaries knock on your doors early Saturday mornings on your only day off and waking you up.

Immediately following this telecast the Q-12 and myself will be surrendering ourselves to Federal Marshalls and we'll be facing the fleecing, fraud and racketeering charges that have been filed against us both nationally and internationally.

If we are somehow successful in beating those charges...afterwards I'm going to DisneyLand where you at least get all the fantasy you pay for!"

Or so it seems to me...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: tofino ( )
Date: January 24, 2011 06:40PM

loved this, maybe our greatest wish will come true.

crooked cult leaders convicted and in prison for eternities!

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: January 24, 2011 09:08PM

No chance it would go to the poor, or the unwashed masses of Mormondom. It would stay in the club, and the club would be small.

Nice dream, however.

Posted by: roflmao ( )
Date: January 24, 2011 09:49PM

Hardcore MORmONS will become hard corer.

As the morg shrinks they will concentrate back to the zealotry that brought about MMM.

Non of us will be safe...

Are MORmON Zombies called Mombies or Zormons?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.