Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: azpeoriaexmo ( )
Date: July 16, 2013 05:48PM

Help me create the list. I offer up one; The Extremist. This type of Mormon lives the doctrine of Mormonism as it was intended to be lived, including polygamy, polyandry, blood atonement, etc.... I'm thinking Warren Jeffs here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: July 16, 2013 09:21PM

The Better Then Though. This Mormon not only makes sure that their own clothes can cover garments, but makes sure that even their youngest children are dressed "modestly" as if they were wearing them.

Favorite activities include, talking about how they don't watch television except for conference, how offended they are about something that was on TV last night, refusing to allow their children to watch Disney movies, because none of the Disney princes are return missionaries, having angels find their missing car keys for them.

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: July 16, 2013 10:06PM

The In and Out Mormons.

Hummm, I better attend church this week. I missed the last couple of weeks due to whatever, but now am running low on grub.

And Quick hide the beer! Bishop Phillips is at the door. I need him to give me a good recommendation for that construction job.

And then there are those who dodge talking to you at the grocery store, but show up at RS, which they do only now and then when they need something from you or one of the other sisters. They saddle up close, confiding such and such in your ear, and then ask for a favor.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.